Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!  (Read 6755 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« on: July 10, 2008, 09:59:22 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07102008

It just gets better and better. Even Chucklebot is there!
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 10:12:34 pm »

 Pope Todd is here with Claes Oldenburg's cigarette.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 10:17:39 pm »

I for one would not mourn if Taffy took his new friend home with him.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 10:24:25 pm »

Is Philippe trying or what?

I cannot wait for him to inevitably wet himself during the ceremony, be scolded by Mr. Bear, and run crying into the bushes.  SUffer, you little otter!  Suffer for my amusement!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 10:54:08 pm »

"I Kick Men's Asses And I Vote".

I... like this bumper sticker.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 12:09:29 am »

We have seen the bumper sticker before.

Clearly I'm no longer needed here.

And yes, Molly's neck is way messed up. Not to mention her arms and basically everything but her head looks weird compared to normal. Did she starve herself to look good?

What the hell is going on behind Pat?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 12:27:10 am »

You're not even looking, fucker!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 12:35:11 am »


 Did she starve herself to look good?


That was my take on it.  I think she looks good.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 12:37:30 am »

That was my take on it.  I think she looks good.

I tihink she looks like Princess Leia from the final scene in Star Wars.  But I say that about everybody.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 12:43:41 am »

Where is Teodor Onstad asks.  Where is Roast Beef is a better question.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 12:55:44 am »

Where is Teodor Onstad asks.  Where is Roast Beef is a better question.
Hopefully with Nightlife Mingus getting greened up.

That was my take on it.  I think she looks good.
You think women look good when they starve themselves, is that what you're saying here? That you think women should starve themselves to look good for you?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 01:44:04 am »

What the hell is going on behind Pat?

That would be the autumn sons performing physical antics for the additional diversion of the guests, as they were ordered to by Molly's father in the previous strip.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 10th July 2008 - You are havink such DICKNESS Lie Bot!
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 02:01:10 am »

You think women look good when they starve themselves, is that what you're saying here? That you think women should starve themselves to look good for you?

Yeah, that's precisely what I meant.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up