Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.  (Read 4490 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« on: August 22, 2008, 03:45:57 am »

It maybe nothing particularly special, but I like this one.
I think ultimately I read Achewood just so I'm right there when Onstad coins the world's most awesome phrase.

I really, really wanted to go with 'The visual drama of his own genitalia' but forcemeat... c'mon. You can't argue with that.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 03:51:47 am »

This joke hinges upon the ability to believe that a fur-covered animal would have distinctive pubic hair.

Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 03:57:44 am »

[cue pubic grooming debate]   
All such as with lfm telling us something about how pubic hair was created by some totalitarian organization of dagger wielding skeletons as part of pyramid scam to make his dick look smaller.
:'(
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 04:05:27 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 04:35:34 am »

I trim.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 04:50:37 am »

I have a bush you could hide a VCR in.
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 04:55:14 am »

Also, this is a Glen of Imaal Terrier:



Who wouldn't want their genetalia gnawed off by this cute li'l guy?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 05:26:14 am »

Nah, I'm pretty much pro-pubic hair.

In my late teens, though, I pulled out all my body hair in a nervous breakdown and it never grew back as thick... but that's not really a grooming thing.

It's a neurotic thing.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 06:05:44 am »

Whoa whoa what?

You have a neurotic thing that makes you pull out your pubic hair?  Like, not just once?  Cause I kind of do the same with, you know, my head.  It is because I smoke entirely too many cigarettes.  But yeah, that must hurt a lot.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 06:18:37 am »

Nah, I'm pretty much pro-pubic hair.

I read that as 'public' at first. Which I guess would be hair you're not ashamed to show off? Or maybe hair funded by the tax-payer?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 06:35:48 am »

No, just the once.

Kind of a... kind of a Pink Floyd shaving-the-eyebrows freak out kinda thing.

My panic flare-ups over the course of my life have pretty much manifested in a different way every time.

It's just... y'know... everything all over my body came back less coarse after that.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 06:54:16 am »

That's such a cute little dog! Squeeee!

A second thing: Beef makes a very valid point about the biological importance of pubic hair. It is the place where people keep all of their pheremones. When I first began to trim, I was worried that it would cause girls to find me less attractive, and they wouldn't know why. But my current girlfriend lives in England, and she can't smell me over the internet, so I don't worry about it anymore.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2008, 12:34:56 pm »

Beef is a fuck*ng dick. Fanciful notions about our ability to manipulate the visual drama of our own genitalia is what makes us human.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2008, 01:00:01 pm »

Someday I'm going to go back and count how many strips feature Molly starting out happy and excited, then moving through annoyed into sad/worried.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2008, 01:21:44 pm »

That's such a cute little dog! Squeeee!

A second thing: Beef makes a very valid point about the biological importance of pubic hair. It is the place where people keep all of their pheremones. When I first began to trim, I was worried that it would cause girls to find me less attractive, and they wouldn't know why. But my current girlfriend lives in England, and she can't smell me over the internet, so I don't worry about it anymore.

She probably gets that crotch-smell fix by eating the English food anyway. There's a reason why they call it "Spotted Dick."
Logged

milhouse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 52
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 03:03:29 pm »

Trimming makes you look longer, but completely shaving makes you look freaking huge!

I don't really know this. Try at your own risk!
Logged
Three mute birds, walking in procession,
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up