Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.  (Read 4479 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 03:12:54 pm »

Beef is a fuck*ng dick. Fanciful notions about our ability to manipulate the visual drama of our own genitalia is what makes us human.

...says the Brazilian. :)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 03:23:08 pm »

So busted.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 03:25:12 pm »

It must be tough imagining all potential choices in your life from the perspective of a coroner's report.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 03:41:09 pm »

...says the Brazilian. :)

Cha-Ching!

A tiny can sir, but if you shave around it you might be able to manipulate it's visual drama.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2008, 03:53:46 pm »

It must be tough imagining all potential choices in your life from the perspective of a coroner's report.
People always go on about my tattoo choices - "What about when you're old and the tattoo gets all saggy and wrinkly" or something along those lines, which seems like a ridiculous criterion for things.  Taken to its logical conclusion, you might as well do nothing since you're going to die and rot anyway.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2008, 04:41:44 pm »

People always go on about my tattoo choices - "What about when you're old and the tattoo gets all saggy and wrinkly" or something along those lines, which seems like a ridiculous criterion for things.  Taken to its logical conclusion, you might as well do nothing since you're going to die and rot anyway.

And that's why I don't do anything!
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2008, 08:17:29 pm »

Beef is a fuck*ng dick. Fanciful notions about our ability to manipulate the visual drama of our own genitalia is what makes us human.

Can...did...has...

...Didn't anybody notice that Roast Beef is not human? 

For real, guys. 

Also, it seems like we've already had the pubic hair discussion several times.  I never thought I'd say this, but I'm kind of tired of it at this point. 

You guys have fun, tho. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 01:28:40 am »

Oh c'mon, JL. Them dudes are so highly anthropomorphised they're pushing us off the top of the evolutionary ladder.

Yep. I mean... that sort of discussion... happens between couples.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 01:32:41 am »

Can...did...has...

...Didn't anybody notice that Roast Beef is not human? 

For real, guys. 

Also, it seems like we've already had the pubic hair discussion several times.  I never thought I'd say this, but I'm kind of tired of it at this point. 

You guys have fun, tho. 


*faints*

edited to hide the fact that I can't help mispelling something even when my post is only one word long!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:07:05 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2008, 07:22:21 pm »

...Didn't anybody notice that Roast Beef is not human? 

"Roast Beef is a gray male, thirty to thirty-five"

See, therein lies ... he's a cat, hence capable of being gray, yet he can also be age 30 to 35.  I am so confused I'm gonna go outside.
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 02:15:33 am »

Poobies.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 10:34:59 pm »

*faints*

edited to hide the fact that I can't help mispelling something even when my post is only one word long!

I was scratching my head over the angle you were apparently taking with feints.  I had concluded I wasn't enough of a hipster to get it.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2008, 02:27:28 pm »

Quote
People always go on about my tattoo choices - "What about when you're old and the tattoo gets all saggy and wrinkly" or something along those lines, which seems like a ridiculous criterion for things.  Taken to its logical conclusion, you might as well do nothing since you're going to die and rot anyway.

Agreed.  I love seeing World War II vets with big green blobs on their arms.  Sure it hasn't looked like a squareknot since LBJ was in office, but it transforms "some random old person" into "dude who has lived long and interesting."

I'm actually about to (as in, in a few hours) going to get my second tattoo.  The first is a drawing of a pocket knife that I did to look like it's sort of in R Crumb's style.  The image itself is a broad Rushmore reference.  The new one is going to be an armband just above the right elbow of a scene from Krazy Kat.  I'm stoked.  I put off getting this tattoo because a famous person from my home town also has a Krazy Kat tattoo, but I realized that I don't care.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: 22 August 2008 - A terrified, asexual forcemeat.
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2008, 03:12:05 pm »

is it time to revive one of the two or three tattoo threads we have already? I have a new one to put in the gallery too.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up