Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut  (Read 6896 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the gooseman

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« on: September 02, 2008, 08:19:10 pm »

September 2nd 2008

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09022008

oh yuck... The 2nd row pictures were quite graphic... i thought something was going on that i really didn't need to see.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 08:24:23 pm »

THIS WILL NOT END WELL

Did I not tell you?  Yes I believe I told you.


addendum:  holy crap 2000 posts
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 09:08:05 pm by carlosdelvaca »
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 08:31:26 pm »

Tina is a horrible person to have around in an emergency.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 08:38:06 pm »

No, no, the correct thread title is "Huh! How DO you clean a belly button?"

But oh god, this IS ill and WRONG and hella overstepped.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 09:04:09 pm »

Ray has ascites.  Pass it on.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 09:07:36 pm »

You do NOT clean a bellybutton with a cat's clawed digit, that much is clear.
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 09:31:13 pm »

So unpleasant.  Is world's stickiest song, played on ugliest guitar.

Also, Beef is not a stupid nerd. He is a very smart nerd.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 09:41:03 pm »

This line of text represents a smile-y face with his eyes hella buggin' out.

This line of text represents a smile-y face losin' his lunch.

This line of text represents a smile-y face shivering in the fetal position in the corner of a room.

The smile-y faces represent me after reading this comic.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 09:49:11 pm by Toaster »
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 09:53:04 pm »

I find that the best way to clean a belly button is to trim your fingernail with clippers, then wait three days. After that, the nail is still sharp enough to do any scrape extraction that may be necessary, but not usually enough to make you bleed.

I apparently have a rather deep belly button. I can stick my index finger in up to the first knuckle.
Logged

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 09:58:22 pm »

Ah, just what I needed today, a psychosexual nightmare vision.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 10:46:02 pm »

I wasn't expecting that, um, development. It's a great, um, development.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 11:28:49 pm »

It's the lymphatic system equivalent of an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 11:30:15 pm »

Ray you amateur. Everyone knows you stick an electric toothbrush in there. If there's anything in this world that can't be cleaned by vibration I don't want to know about it.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 12:44:13 am »

I have a skin tab in my belly button. It's weird, and freaky, and makes cleaning more difficult.

I love how Tina's slang is stuck in like 1993. "Ill" and "nerd" indeed.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: september 02 2008 - Scrut Scrut Scrut
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 12:49:38 am »

...I don't really think about cleaning my belly button. Is this this much of an issue?

A girl I dated in high school had hell of weird belly-button issues.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up