Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that  (Read 4017 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 03:14:35 am »

I like to think that my brain doesn't even know how to take that spelling, as in it simply doesn't recognize it. I also like to think that a "bonch" is an area referred to by me and my friends as "the inbetweenus." Am I right? Probably not.

Round here we call that the "taint".
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 01:20:12 pm »

I have also heard "taint," as well as "chode."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 01:44:40 pm »

Taint is the one I know. It's also the only one I've actually heard on TV/in movies.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 02:15:41 pm »

Yeah, Taint. Though I don't think I've ever heard it in real life.

Semi-related weird thing I learned at work: there is some evidence that if a mother is stressed during pregnancy a baby will be more likely to have some characteristics of the opposite sex so girls become masculinised and boys become feminised. The reason this is relevant is that the easiest way to measure this is to check the anal-genital distance which is basically the length of the taint or whatever you want to call it. I think it gets bigger for the girls and smaller for the boys compared to non-stressed groups but I'm not sure, it may be the other way around. Apart from testing this in animal models one of the real world studies done is to check new babies in dangerous regions (particularly Israel for some reason, I guess they have a combination of continuous war and good healthcare infrastructure) and comparing them with the rest of the world.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 02:23:01 pm by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 02:26:18 pm »

A choad is a c*ck that is wider than it is long.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 02:46:01 pm »

A choad is a c*ck that is wider than it is long.

Hung like a hockey puck?
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 02:49:02 pm »

BWAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 01:00:02 am »

Who is on the penny?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 01:01:51 am »

Queen Elizabeth II.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

piecewise

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2008, 03:18:37 pm »

I loved this arc; this strip kinda disappointed me initially.

But something about Cornelius' leaf-blowing gives me the chuckles, upon further reflection. Just his attitude of "fuck you, I'm blowing leaves".

A dramatic reveal completely destroyed is also good.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2008, 04:30:05 pm »

Knak! Knak! Knak!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 1 October 2008 - I should not have used my credit card for that
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2008, 02:06:49 pm »

My jaded old self actually laughed out loud at work and I had to explain that I was looking at a story about cartoon cats participating in imaginary sex acts.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up