Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Hallowe'en Plans?  (Read 5059 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2008, 07:15:27 pm »

I went to a wedding. On Halloween. Where no costumes were allowed. To protest the wedding party and immediate family all put on groucho glasses when the officiant said "husband and wife." When the couple turned around they were very confused.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2008, 07:19:46 pm »

I did not do anything Halloweenie because we've been dealing with the side-effects of my brother's radiation treatment coupled with the fact that he picked up an already wicked stomach bug at the hospital where he was treated. Yeah. Strange days indeed.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2008, 11:09:40 pm »

I went to a wedding. On Halloween. Where no costumes were allowed. To protest the wedding party and immediate family all put on groucho glasses when the officiant said "husband and wife." When the couple turned around they were very confused.

awesome

I did not do anything Halloweenie because we've been dealing with the side-effects of my brother's radiation treatment coupled with the fact that he picked up an already wicked stomach bug at the hospital where he was treated. Yeah. Strange days indeed.

not awesome. Sending good vibrations your way.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2008, 11:38:34 pm »

Since you said someone is it that it's a poster who does not wish to be revealed or are the lurkers on this board getting obsessive? How long before we see The Official Unofficial TOUAMB Message Board?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 10:54:32 pm »

My Halloween costume was awesome, but so potentially offensive that I refuse to allow any internet mention of what it was.  It was awesome though.  I am proud of my skills.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 12:22:46 am »

My Halloween costume was awesome, but so potentially offensive that I refuse to allow any internet mention of what it was.  It was awesome though.  I am proud of my skills.
A conservative friend of mine dressed in doctor's scrubs with name tag that said "Dr.Obama" and covered his hands in blood. He was unable to wash the blood of the unborn from his hands.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008, 05:57:10 am »

My brother and his girlfriend threw a hallowe'en bash where the objective for costumes seemed to be going as the most offensive/gross thing you could imagine.  He went as his girl's dumpster baby, with a 4 foot, gnarly, red umbilical cord and garbage bag diaper.  She wore a white, bloodstained prom dress.  Other costumes included Hitler in drag (worn by a girl), a mostly nude bodybuilder wearing a porky pig mask and the male equivalent of a pastie, a blackface Serena Williams (on a hairy, white dude), and a credible Palin.  All future political careers of the attendees are up in smoke.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2008, 04:35:01 pm »

Even beyond ideology, I never got where Palin was supposed to be so attractive.

I mean, certainly, a nice body for a woman who had four kids and all that but... holy crap, I think they invented "butterface" for her particularly.

Those horribly protruding cheekbones, like some kind of horror movie creature, like the between-picture morphing between a lady and a skeleton.

Now, granted, I basically live in the epicentre for women with great bodies and strange off-putting faces but...

Yeah. For me personally, the best body in the world just doesn't make up for an ugly face. Maybe I have weird taste, I dunno.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2008, 08:07:31 pm »

I think going as Obama was an excuse to go in blackface this year. There were two at the Halloween party I went to.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2008, 09:24:51 pm »

yeah, i find palin unattractive.

I, too, have some kind of unhealthy fixation on pretty faces. I am pretty sure it is a horrible mental disease where I want to be able to look at the person I am attracted to. You know, and like... talk to them and stuff.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2008, 09:38:34 pm »

You can't look at someone who isn't pretty?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008, 09:54:11 pm »

You can't look at someone who isn't pretty?

I guess that's why tI is always avoiding mirrors.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2008, 10:15:13 pm »

I was exaggerating? or something? I don't know what I was trying to express there.

"i care more about the face than other areas of the body" and also "I am making a joke," I guess.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2008, 10:18:25 pm »

Noted.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowe'en Plans?
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2008, 12:00:24 am »

It's ok Dan I got your back.  He's just saying that he don't want to bone no ugly women.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up