Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Cool sex  (Read 11964 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 02:52:11 am »

Dang, if we can make a thread out of this, imagine what we could do if we had a comic to talk about.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 02:53:42 am »

Maybe we could just talk about something else.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 04:39:00 am »

I ended dinner prematurely tonight by telling the story I read of a man being killed by a hoss cock. Theres a video on the internet if you google for it. Bestiality snuff porn has to be the weirdest thing I've come across.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 07:43:31 am by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 05:24:46 am »

Furry snuff porn would be weirder, I have to imagine.

A dude dressed up as a fuckin' Care Bear, convulsing and gasping as the last drops of life left his lonely corpse.

There are few deaths less dignified than a death dressed as a damn college mascot or something.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 06:26:21 am »

Dang, if we can make a thread out of this, imagine what we could do if we had a comic to talk about.

Conversely our threads would make great spam, if properly distilled. 100% NATURAL GIRAFFE PLACENTA!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2008, 02:00:12 pm »

Conversely our threads would make great spam, if properly distilled. 100% NATURAL GIRAFFE PLACENTA!

Seven Kinky!
Logged

sje46

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56010
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2008, 11:37:36 pm »

What is this sex you speak of, and how can I acquire one?
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2008, 09:12:37 am »

You see what happens when you edit the links out of the spam? Who will help sje46 now?

Selgiraffe, selgiraffe, selgiraffe.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2008, 09:13:34 am »

You see what happens when you edit the links out of the spam? Who will help sje46 now?

Selgiraffe, selgiraffe, selgiraffe.
I guess hell have to jack off to porn he didn't find on a web comic message board.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2008, 02:16:37 pm »

I guess hell have to jack off to porn he didn't find on a web comic message board.

Wait, there's porn on the interent now?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2008, 04:28:48 pm »

What is this sex you speak of, and how can I acquire one?

I recommend always wearing Achewood shirts while trying to pick up the ladies. Any girl who isn't down with Roast Beef isn't worth sexin' anyway.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2008, 10:34:03 pm »

Conversely, as a lady, I got tired of everyone staring at my tits/rabbit ambulance image.  The stares were always just slightly too lengthy to be trusted. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2008, 11:14:58 pm »

Conversely, as a lady, I got tired of everyone staring at my tits/rabbit ambulance image.  The stares were always just slightly too lengthy to be trusted. 

Do females always assume lechery in this circumstance? Sometimes I just want to read your shirt damnit.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2008, 11:23:35 pm »

I think I probably don't need to post to say I worry about this a lot.

But I do tend to do a lot of oops-i-drifted-off-and-you-just-noticed-i-was-staring-at-you. So I guess I get what I deserve.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2008, 11:44:21 pm »

Do females always assume lechery in this circumstance? Sometimes I just want to read your shirt damnit.

I always figure that if there is writing on my shirt, I have to give the benefit of the doubt. Some people are just slow readers.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up