Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Cool sex  (Read 11971 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2008, 07:18:24 am »

1) I just realized how this thread started, and that is so rad that it turned into a dissertation on gender divide.

2) If you want to see a spectacular example horrifyingly asexual children's entertainment (off topic topics converging slightly no?) take a look at 4 Square.  I know a parent who told me this was clearly really brainwashing for the military, and everyone who has a toddler agrees.  Also, I know the secret of the foam dick pads.  They do exist, and are worn here.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2008, 08:40:06 am »

It makes absolutely no sense that the women in that clip have a skirt to cover up their tights when foam dick pads are on full display.

Also, yeah that is weird with all the 'Hup!'s and so on. Also they should not try to make two syllable names into three syllable names.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2008, 01:50:13 pm »

Also, yeah that is weird with all the 'Hup!'s and so on. Also they should not try to make two syllable names into three syllable names.
Ru-fu-ssss and Ha-pet-te are obviously three syllable names.
It seemed less like a preparation for the military and more like a preparation for what happens when you get a degree in dance.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

sje46

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56010
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2008, 08:44:00 pm »

You were talking before about what kind of men you are.  Is it wrong I am a pudenda man?  I am a pudenda man.

Also, it should be fine to compliment whatever you want to compliment, but girls get freaked if you compliment a short skirt, tshirt with nothing clever on it, #####, shorts, bikini, or underwear.  I am not sure why.  I will do more research and report back to you promptly.

It is good to compliment hair/facial features. 
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2008, 08:46:25 pm »

But do not mention hair on facial features.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

sje46

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56010
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2008, 08:51:14 pm »

PANTALONES!!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2008, 09:39:54 pm »

You were talking before about what kind of men you are.  Is it wrong I am a pudenda man?  I am a pudenda man.


You can be a pancreas man if you like.  To thine own self be true, dude.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2008, 06:53:22 pm »

You can be a pancreas man if you like.  To thine own self be true, dude.
I wonder how you break it to your date that you're into her pancreas.  Take her out for sweetbreads and hard liquor?  Show off your high-end set of scalpels, retractors and suturing needles?  Buy her cute crop-top / belly tees and play a lot of volleyball?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2008, 01:25:54 am »

Tell her she has beautiful islets of langerhans.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

sje46

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56010
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2008, 07:38:31 am »

I've been really digging a girl's cheeks lately.
Logged

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2008, 11:29:46 pm »

Compliments can be creepy in the exact same way that gifts can be creepy.  Thanks to human nature, 90% of the time someone giving one is expecting something in return.  The closer the compliment comes to saying "you look like a good sex partner," the more likely the expected return is sex.  Now you may be a generous and pure soul with no lust in your heart and mean nothing beyond simple appreciation and good will, but the recipient of your compliment has no way of knowing that.

Or rather, think to yourself "If I *was* trying to get into his/her #####, would this compliment be a good pick up line?"  If so, it's potentially creepy.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2008, 01:44:39 am »

Quote
Compliments can be creepy in the exact same way that gifts can be creepy.  Thanks to human nature, 90% of the time someone giving one is expecting something in return.  The closer the compliment comes to saying "you look like a good sex partner," the more likely the expected return is sex.  Now you may be a generous and pure soul with no lust in your heart and mean nothing beyond simple appreciation and good will, but the recipient of your compliment has no way of knowing that.

Or rather, think to yourself "If I *was* trying to get into his/her ******, would this compliment be a good pick up line?"  If so, it's potentially creepy.

This train of thought is why it is often hard for me to compliment or gift people.

Also, why when I am dating someone it is hard for me to do certain boyfriend-like activities. "if I do (blank), she will think I just want to have sex later."


Except sometimes I completely lose this knowledge and go way overboard in the opposite direction. "Happy birthday! I walked to the record store and bought you this present, I really hope you like it." *her roommates stare blankly in disbelief*

A-CAP, actually, was talking to me about this problem where I realized that... maybe intentions are not read in the way that I think.
I am often reluctant to create scenes like "hey, want to come back to my place and watch a movie?"
Because in my brain this is "Dan is trying to lure me to his house for makeouts."
When actually, if the situation is right, it is more like "oh, i would like to kiss dan, and he is creating a convenient way for me to say yes without being explicit. Yes, I would like to do this."

I think a lot of my girl problems are caused by the belief that girls do not want to kiss boys, and that the things boys do to lead to that situation are somehow... tricks.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 01:48:00 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2008, 02:41:42 am »

Except sometimes I completely lose this knowledge and go way overboard in the opposite direction. "Happy birthday! I walked to the record store and bought you this present, I really hope you like it." *her roommates stare blankly in disbelief*

This seems like a perfectly reasonable and rational thing to do, unless the record store is guarded by shark-ninjas and the record you bought was "gonna get all up in yo' "

I think the thing is, they look like tricks, but they are obvious tricks. These constructs are completely obvious to both parties and exist just so everyone has plausible deniability.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2008, 02:54:35 am »

Compliments can be creepy in the exact same way that gifts can be creepy.  Thanks to human nature, 90% of the time someone giving one is expecting something in return.  The closer the compliment comes to saying "you look like a good sex partner," the more likely the expected return is sex.  Now you may be a generous and pure soul with no lust in your heart and mean nothing beyond simple appreciation and good will, but the recipient of your compliment has no way of knowing that.

Or rather, think to yourself "If I *was* trying to get into his/her ******, would this compliment be a good pick up line?"  If so, it's potentially creepy.

Yeah, but what's wrong with just being honest.  Why can't it be just "Hey, you look great and I'd like to have sex with you."  Why is that creepy?  It's honest and straightforward. 

The problem is we've been co-opted into the females' pervasive need for romance and dissembling.  Bah.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2008, 03:05:57 am »

Doc-- yeah, I guess it was OK except it was weird that I was giving her a present at all, and then I was really obviously anxious about it.

The flip side is that a year later I think I am in pretty good shape in terms of that lady. I am just waiting to spring my trap.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up