Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK  (Read 10998 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 08:49:55 pm »

Quote
We believe in nothing, Lebowski.

Ja, nothink.

None of that movie matters.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 08:58:35 pm »

You are all cowards.
Logged

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 10:21:19 pm »

We believe in nothing, Lebowski.

Nihilists! Fuck me. I mean, say what you like about the tenets of National Socialism, Carlos, at least it's an ethos.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 11:11:18 pm »

None of that movie matters.

Danny, you're out of your element!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 01:45:52 am »

Danny, you're out of your element!

And so are you, Donny!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 02:42:19 am »

And so are you, Donny!

Yeah but inev's name is Dan not Don, so I thought it was funnier that way.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 03:02:32 am »

Yeah but inev's name is Dan not Don, so I thought it was funnier that way.

And so am I, Doccy.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 03:24:18 am »

Ah fuck it.

Let's go bowling.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 03:27:20 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 03:48:10 am »

Lets.  I've been wanting to go bowling ever since I watched Lebowski in preparation for Lebowski fest then couldn't make it.  Dang, I am jonesing to do some bowling.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

sje46

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56010
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 05:14:11 am »

What is this Dr. Pepper can nonsense and why are they better than chubbs?
Also, why should I care?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 05:28:57 am »

When you're above-the-call-of-duty interesting, people can give you one.

When you're being pointlessly douchey, such as saying "Also, why should I care?" they mysteriously disappear.

Whoops, there goes one now.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 09:04:51 am »

They are an entirely arbitrary measure that we only ever really play with when people start talking about them. The more people talk about them the more people start to mess with them. That isn't meant to sound threatening (it would be kind of sad if it were) just that literally talking too much about cans will cause people to start thinking too much about cans and we've been there before.

I kind of miss when Jough would arbitrarily make it so they added and removed huge numbers at a time.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 09:08:17 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 09:06:03 am »

They are better because they contain delicious soft drink.

I assume this makes them better, anyway. I don't know what chubbs are so I can't really judge.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 10:31:04 am »

Pretty sure it's erections, if Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey has taught me anything. And it has. Oh, it has.
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: 23 November 2008 - I... HAVE... A HEART ATTACK
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2008, 11:23:55 am »

Oh, right. Erections are definitely better than Dr Pepper.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up