Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Throws a Shoe?  (Read 11982 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Who Throws a Shoe?
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2008, 02:12:14 pm »

You dumb loafers are now all my arch enemies. As such, I want to pointe out the fact that I will stop at nothing to sneaker round and sabotage you and clog your infrastructure. You can capture me and pump me for information, but you'll never break me in fact, i'll just slingback vitriol and venom worse than a moccasin at you.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Who Throws a Shoe?
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2008, 06:34:54 am »

Miles, you have only yourself to blame.

Still.

Damn.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Who Throws a Shoe?
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2009, 05:24:40 pm »

I can't believe I missed how wonderful this thread became.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Who Throws a Shoe?
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2009, 06:17:15 pm »

I can't believe I missed how wonderful this thread became.

FTFY
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up