It's Rose, the second pug.
She is home now and fine for the moment. I have an appointment with a neurologist tomorrow, but then we are all supposed to leave town for Christmas, which is very nervewracking. Very bad timing. I would just skip the trip and stay home, but we are visiting my mother in law who apparently might die soon, and then my sister whose husband recently left her and my nephew, who is five, who is reportedly extremely excited that we are coming.
So, make everyone hate me, or risk being no where near an open vet office in a strange place if there's another emergency? I would rather go rent an apartment right next door to the emergency vet and not leave the house till we see if it happens again, but I guess that is not practical. I am trying to remind myself that you just can't control everything in life, you can only do your best. I can't never leave the house again.
This is particularly frustrating because we almost never go anywhere for Christmas. Why couldn't this happen some other year, dammit.