Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas Wishes  (Read 6271 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Wishes
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 01:48:48 pm »

And the dog doesn't have a brain tumor. She's pretty peculiar, though, but I think she was always that way before.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Christmas Wishes
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 02:38:29 pm »

I didn't get my hat, but my birthday is coming up soon, so maybe there's that.

Also, the grandparents thing went OK.  Not perfectly, but as well as I could ask for.

Oh, did I mention how sharing works?  This is something I learned at our house on Christmas morning.  See, if you have a toy that I want, you have to give it to me, otherwise you're guilty of not sharing.

If I have a toy that you want, tough crap.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Wishes
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2009, 05:14:50 pm »

I drove past the Australian embassy on Sunday night. On the front overhang they have outlines of kangaroos lit up like reindeer. The one in front has a red nose.
Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Wishes
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2009, 04:42:05 pm »

Read Dilbert in your calendar!

Is SO good.

Is SO funny.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Wishes
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 05:49:38 pm »

jalapeno and garlic jam.

That sounds pretty excellent, actually.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Wishes
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 07:11:15 pm »

Tis the season to be ungrateful.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Christmas Wishes
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2009, 09:09:21 pm »

My girlfriend likes to give me little plastic toy animals that poop candy, for example.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Wishes
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2009, 09:14:11 pm »

My girlfriend likes to give me little plastic toy animals that poop candy, for example.

I had one that would send an entire intact cigarette from its rectum.

At the time I wanted to put it on my desk and use it to make dramatic exits.

Quote from: My Memoirs
"Now if you'll excuse me", he said as he slowly pressed down the ears of the large grey donkey statue on his desk, ejecting a cigarette from the animal's rump "I'm on break."
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up