Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Otter afraid of dying 11/17  (Read 10681 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2003, 02:13:53 am »

Quote from: "FeeReep"
Quote
SUGE KNIGHT


You're right, Bobby. That probably is the saddest thing.

no, http://www.bobbyisosceles.com/songs/suge.mp3 is the saddest thing.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2003, 02:15:09 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Wow, I leave the board and I come back to this. WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

Anyway, the correct answer to the question is that Beef and Molly's child in heaven would be a beautiful angel of pure light and goodness and would, in the inevitable horrible fan fiction, be made to fall in love with Philippe and Ultra Peanut's child.


Not denying that the child would be pure light and goodness. Just saying the corresponding baby body pops out partially decayed and bloated out of Ultra Peanut.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2003, 02:21:13 am »

(Not quoted because... yeah.)

God, Bobby, you're just a fountain of joy and wonder. Ew.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2003, 02:23:42 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
(Not quoted because... yeah.)

God, Bobby, you're just a fountain of joy and wonder. Ew.


Say what you will, but jackals, vultures, and carrion beetles need to eat something.

You'd make a bad Zoroastrian.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2003, 02:25:48 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
You'd make a bad Zoroastrian.

This may be the best insult that's ever been thrown at me. I'm honestly tempted to make it my .sig.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2003, 02:27:49 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
You'd make a bad Zoroastrian.

This may be the best insult that's ever been thrown at me. I'm honestly tempted to make it my .sig.


Be my guest. :)

I have Avesta'd interest in seeing more Zoroastianism.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2003, 02:39:45 am »

I don't know what the saddest thing is but the scariest thing is Bobby Isoceles' avatar.  On the assumption that it is a self-portrait, I take back everything I ever said about being willing to get together with all you guys from the DC area.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2003, 02:42:35 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
I don't know what the saddest thing is but the scariest thing is Bobby Isoceles' avatar.  On the assumption that it is a self-portrait, I take back everything I ever said about being willing to get together with all you guys from the DC area.


That's not a self-portrait. That's my friend Joe.

This is a self portrait:

Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2003, 02:54:24 am »

Wow.

Also, I must say your friend Joe looks eerily like a friend of mine.
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2003, 03:02:29 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
get together with all you guys from the DC area.


When: Tuesday December 30, 2003

Where: 9:30 Club

Who: Acheheads

Why: They Might Be Giants

How: Metro or car. I leave this up to you.

Or the 28th at the Recher.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2003, 04:46:31 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "wombat"
get together with all you guys from the DC area.


When: Tuesday December 30, 2003

Where: 9:30 Club

Who: Acheheads

Why: They Might Be Giants

Oh, god, and I'll be in Nebraska... bah!
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2003, 12:00:00 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "wombat"
get together with all you guys from the DC area.


When: Tuesday December 30, 2003

Where: 9:30 Club

Who: Acheheads

Why: They Might Be Giants

How: Metro or car. I leave this up to you.

Or the 28th at the Recher.


Pass. But thanks for the offer.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2003, 05:28:00 pm »

I think it is clear that I will seriously consider this invitation and then chicken out and not go.  I will stay home and play one of their CDs in your honor though.

I'm still willing to show some armadillos and naked mole rats to anyone who wants to come to the zoo, though.  Come on, people.  They're NAKED.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2003, 07:20:44 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"

I'm still willing to show some armadillos and naked mole rats to anyone who wants to come to the zoo, though.  Come on, people.  They're NAKED.


Naked armadillos! I'm there!
I have a strange love for armadillos.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Otter afraid of dying 11/17
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2003, 07:48:28 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
I'm still willing to show some armadillos and naked mole rats to anyone who wants to come to the zoo, though.  Come on, people.  They're NAKED.


I will be in DC in March for a wedding.  I would love to come see some nudist mole rats!  I'll let you know when the date gets closer...

Anybody up for going with me?  I know, March is too far in the future...
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up