Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people  (Read 8822 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

herofix

  • Guest
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 11:31:17 pm »

I don't have your autograph, Mr. Bacich, but I do have Dale Turner's and Steve Bartek's.

P.S. I know the dates are slightly off, but if you have an mp3 version of 'I'm So Bad', will you send it to me?  Us overseas folk aren't able to get that song on any music downloading sites for some reason.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 12:19:23 am »

Suddenly, Achewood is going to be based less on an anthropomorphized-animal version of Palo Alto, and more an anthropomorphized version of Portland.
Ray: Aw HELL yea! Check out my new mountain unicycle, dogg!
Beef: shucks well hell and damn on an egg sandwich but if that ain't the dumbest thing you've done yet oh and ah um i'm gonna go swipe the wi-fi at bagdad cafe

Please.  Teodor would have the Muni, not Ray. Decanned.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 01:37:21 am »

Oingo Boingo?  That's the band that had one semi-hit from a John Hughes-produced movie and then gave us Danny Elfman's cinematic scores, right?

You still talk to Danny? Or his hot niece-in-law Jenna?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 02:29:38 am »

Is it, in fact, a dead man's party? Is it true that we could have, in fact, asked for more? Could we have in fact, taken our body in with us rather than leaving it at the door?
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 02:58:07 am »

Quote from: Onstad
Thank you for your patience and dedication, and please find a home for us in your RSS feed aggregator.

Way ahead of you there, man.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009, 04:15:42 am »

Is Beef's Santa Claus comment a reference to the naughty and nice lists? Like Santa may also know who will be driven crazy by a hard life?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 05:27:54 am »

Oingo Boingo fuck*ng rules. If it is silly to like them, well, then I am silly.

Seriously though I saw them live a few times and those boys knew how to rock a house down.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2009, 05:39:35 pm »

Just like they all really whack it to Johnny Cougar-Camp growling Paper in Fire annually.


Nuh-uh.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2009, 06:05:38 pm »

Just like they all really whack it to Johnny Cougar-Camp growling Paper in Fire annually.

From my cock and on my hands
Why don't people understand
My emissions
Logged

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2009, 06:34:11 pm »

"I wonder if Santa Clause knew you'd be a crazy piece of shit when you turned fifty" is a pretty great insult regardless of context.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2009, 07:26:21 pm »

Wait, wait.  We have a genuine rock star on the board here?  Wow.  That's like, I mean, totally onion rings with awesome sauce. 

Those really good onion rings that are cut really thin and battered and fried up nice and sweet and get all tangled up in the basket so that you just pick them up by the handful and tip your head back and drop them in your mouth.  That's what this board is like normally. 

But having a former member of Oingo Boingo here...that's a side of ranch dressing, right there. 

Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2009, 07:45:03 pm »

JL, we have very different opinions on onion rings. And ranch. And, I'm going to assume, bleu cheese.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2009, 07:56:44 pm »

JL, we have very different opinions on onion rings. And ranch. And, I'm going to assume, bleu cheese.

Ranch dressing on really cheap, college-town, we-deliver-at-3am-if-you-don't-mind-the-layer-of-grease-on-top pizza, is really great.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2009, 09:52:39 pm »

Hell, we have an internationally reknowned playwright, a borderline psychotic ex-college football player, artists, paramedics, college kids, misanthropes, professors, heroes and thieves of many stripes.  A rock star is just another bright stripe on the dreamcoat.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: January 12. 2009 - I have some friends who are real M&M people
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2009, 10:43:03 pm »

Hell, we have an internationally reknowned playwright, a borderline psychotic ex-college football player, artists, paramedics, college kids, misanthropes, professors, heroes and thieves of many stripes.  A rock star is just another bright stripe on the dreamcoat.

He's not just a rock star, he's a Mystic Knight.

That's like, +3 hit dice or something.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up