Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 219673 times)

0 Members and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2009, 06:31:08 am »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2009, 04:53:09 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2009, 06:16:31 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2009, 07:04:00 pm »

Pug pushing pram!
I suspect that people place that little pug forearms on the little stroller and the pug struggles forward because it isn't sure how to get down. No? It's still very cute.

Edit: Nope, there's a shot of the pug jumping up on the stroller.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2009, 07:35:33 pm »

More jumping up here. Also, cookies. And a little skateboarding.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUrZGsNhMr. Wonderful
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2009, 07:38:33 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2009, 09:50:18 pm »

Dude.

My freshman year of college we would drink every time they said dude, it was tough.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2009, 10:08:30 pm »

we would drink every time they said dude

Oh my gosh you guys I just thought of a totally rad idea. You take the concept of the drinking game and you replace drinking with kissing.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2009, 11:26:51 pm »

Dude.

That's a better synopsis of the movie than the 'fuck' video. In fact I just saved a couple hours because I had a hankering for some Lebowski and was going to watch the movie sometime this week.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2009, 11:32:14 pm »

More jumping up here. Also, cookies. And a little skateboarding.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUrZGsNhMr. Wonderful

Look, he thinks he's people.

But seriously, is she training that pug for a fuck*ng triathlon?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2009, 11:53:32 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2009, 12:31:33 am »

oh my god, I just realized that my professor is the guy from the Big Lebowski. WHOA.

Actually, I might be very confused and thinking of a different professor. I will research and confirm

OK, actually, I might be confusing/conflating multiple people. I will do research and confirm.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2009, 12:38:54 am »

Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2009, 03:41:52 am »

oh my god, I just realized that my professor is the guy from the Big Lebowski. WHOA.


That's just like your opinion man.

Sorry.  I had to do it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2009, 06:31:58 am »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 104   Go Up