Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220149 times)

0 Members and 39 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2009, 01:34:38 am »

thats the most endearing thing EVER!  it makes me sad because my backyard kitty stopped showing up.

I like the one at the beginning who falls off and then gets pushed along the floor when they make the next pass.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2009, 03:32:30 am »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2009, 05:11:02 am »

Latest Roomba Theater.

The ***** apocalypse is indeed coming, but not in the manner that we expect. The kitties will have simply allowed *****ics to advance to the point that they no longer need us, humanity. A ***** never forgets to empty the litter box.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2009, 05:01:23 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2009, 12:36:47 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Jesus is My Friend
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2009, 04:59:13 am »

Jesus is my Friend

Zap
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2009, 05:46:51 am »

Kept expecting that piano-cat to show up.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2009, 06:14:36 am »

i couldn't make it through :(
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2009, 06:22:03 am »

i couldn't make it through :(

Too bad because the 3rd verse is the best part of it.

I actually like the song.  It's reminiscent of Devo or perhaps the Cars.  But the lyrics are hysterical.

"Once I tried to run, I tried to run and hide, but Jesus came and found me and he touched me down inside.  He is like a mountie, he always gets his man.  And he'll zap you anyway he can. Zap!"

The finger gun and the Zap are awesome.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2009, 01:58:35 pm »

I think that was much better than the other 'worst worship'.
"Spin me right round jesus right round" from some douche in a faux-flannel and a 90 dollar mohawk is just uninspired plagiarism, at least Sonseed got original.

Other points of interest: I like the backing singers, I assume they are the members of the family not considered talented or photogenic enough to be part of the band proper but if you don't include them your mum starts up with the 'Now our Sharon has a lovely singing voice you know' and you never heard the end of it. I'm thinking particularly of the dude of gravity with the tiny tiny mustache on the end.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2009, 05:35:18 pm »

You know, if it wasn't for the internet we'd never get to see things like this.. 

We live in fascinating times.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2009, 07:48:08 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #132 on: September 23, 2009, 06:17:44 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #133 on: September 23, 2009, 06:58:48 am »

Call me back when he's about 7.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2009, 07:09:22 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff8UwvPK0G4

My only complaint about this video is that from any given angle, the pianist can be either moderately attractive or unnervingly Bjorkish.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 104   Go Up