Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 220427 times)

0 Members and 34 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #300 on: December 16, 2009, 03:19:17 pm »

The only good thing about being monolingual: only understanding YouTube comments in one language.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #301 on: December 28, 2009, 01:41:42 pm »

You guys prolly know I'm on board with this guys message

Merry Christmas!

If nothing else I love the way he effortlessly projects the whole 'but look at this gun! It's awesome looking and makes stuff explode! How can you NOT like such a beautiful thing?' gun owners attitude perfectly. Amusing stuff

"I ain't gonna shoot anyone, and no-one shoots me, 'CAUSE I GOT A GUN' is a bit  :-\  :D
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #302 on: December 28, 2009, 03:00:03 pm »

If nothing else I love the way he effortlessly projects the whole 'but look at this gun! It's awesome looking and makes stuff explode! How can you NOT like such a beautiful thing?' gun owners attitude perfectly. Amusing stuff

I like how he's not into hunting at all apparently, he just loves to blow shit up.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #303 on: December 28, 2009, 06:26:49 pm »

I like how he's not into hunting at all apparently, he just loves to blow shit up.

I think in all honesty there isn't a man alive who doesn't.

To actual gun owners: what I meant above wasn't that 'gun owners' have that attitude I described, just I know some who have that attitude. It's disarmingly charming.

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #304 on: December 28, 2009, 11:15:31 pm »

I have a literal phobia of firearms and *I* love blowing things up.

One of my childhood hobbies was taking apart cheap fireworks to build much bigger bombs.

I reckon that if Batman could use flash bombs and smoke bombs as non-lethal weapons, I am not being intellectually inconsistent.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #305 on: December 28, 2009, 11:58:08 pm »

yeah, I was recounting to my parents the other day how they basically destroyed my childhood enjoyment of movies by telling me that guns are really bad.

once we went on a field trip to a police station and I was literally so scared that I couldn't talk. BECAUSE, THERE ARE GUNS HERE, GUNS ARE BAD, GUNS ARE DANGEROUS.

some of my memories of this event are in black and white. I don't' know what that means.

they just said, haha, you took things so literally when you were a kid.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #306 on: December 29, 2009, 12:20:46 am »

even if a dude isnt insecure about his c*ck size, using/having a gun still makes it seem bigger.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #307 on: December 29, 2009, 12:30:04 pm »

Can for you inevitable, that sounds truly tragic.

LFM, I understand completely. Whilst I've no massive problem with guns as such, I'm just a bit iffy on giving them to stupid people, explosives are something everyone can enjoy without ANY moral issues. As far as I'm concerned free grenades for everyone, rationed out weekly depending on how many good deeds you've been doing, will motivate the world to become a better place.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #308 on: January 06, 2010, 07:03:05 pm »

American Tennis player dude upstaged by horndog koalas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ6PDgt3d8E

With romantic soundtrack.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #309 on: January 07, 2010, 04:19:45 am »

This was F'n awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nbkbss7i5s
It gets better and tops itself around 2:23
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #310 on: January 08, 2010, 06:56:52 pm »

I wonder if Paul has already seen this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQbHnLSasfQ
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #311 on: January 08, 2010, 07:46:50 pm »

I have heard about, but never seen it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #312 on: January 08, 2010, 09:50:05 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #313 on: January 08, 2010, 11:04:11 pm »

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #314 on: January 08, 2010, 11:13:00 pm »

OMG, someone finally did it.  I've been wanting to see a Tesla coil on a car for a long ass time.  That is fuck*ng brilliant.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 104   Go Up