Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 104   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread  (Read 221152 times)

0 Members and 42 Guests are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1320 on: April 22, 2012, 06:16:49 pm »

This is like watching a train wreck that won't ever end...

That's pretty painful. So the beginning of the video almost seemed like porn. Like one of those sex teacher videos. /shudder
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1321 on: April 22, 2012, 07:08:41 pm »

That's pretty painful. So the beginning of the video almost seemed like porn. Like one of those sex teacher videos. /shudder

That's exactly what I thought, but I assumed it was just because I've been looking at too much of that stuff lately. 

As for the actual "rule" someone should make a response video about how maybe she should work on her self esteem instead of worrying what her man is doing.  And for the "Hot Problems" girl, I'd like them to be directed toward an auto tune program.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1322 on: April 22, 2012, 11:40:11 pm »

re: "hot problems": the song is written from the perspective of one of those young dumb bitches* that is always in the middle of some stupid bullshit drama, yet is known to say things like, " i hate drama!"

*yeah, yeah, yeah.  i know.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1324 on: April 23, 2012, 06:17:51 pm »

This is like watching a train wreck that won't ever end...

She could use auto-tune as well. Or maybe someone should just tell her she can't sing, and she could do something else.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1325 on: April 23, 2012, 06:24:56 pm »

jack black brought two little kiwi dude's dreams to life

Les Petites Fornicateurs!

(Can't really remember my french, but wouldn't it be "petits"?)
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1326 on: April 23, 2012, 11:47:26 pm »

Awe, that's cute.

Also, I was cursing myself today because I had "Hot Problems" stuck in my head this morning.  So bad, bad in a not good way.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1327 on: April 24, 2012, 02:07:42 am »

Wait, you've heard that whole song? I turned that fucker off about 30 seconds in (same with that other mess).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1328 on: April 24, 2012, 02:54:16 pm »

God help me, I'm starting to like that 3 second rule song.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1329 on: April 25, 2012, 06:12:58 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1330 on: April 25, 2012, 07:03:11 am »

random, goofy acts of kindness

Lots of artcars have pa's like this.  I totally want one for my car.  I would give people compliments.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1331 on: April 25, 2012, 07:49:55 pm »

Friend of a friend had a hearse.  With a PA.  That he played dirge-y organ music over as he drove slowly through neighborhoods.
Yes, he was a Goth.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1332 on: April 25, 2012, 08:06:04 pm »

Holy Shit Snacks, I woke up this morning with 3 Second Rule running through my head.  Arrrrrgh!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1333 on: May 02, 2012, 07:06:13 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« Reply #1334 on: May 04, 2012, 01:44:40 am »

Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 104   Go Up