Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?  (Read 48813 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2009, 03:43:09 am »

I like Vanity Fair so much.

I'm sure there are a lot of jokes to be made about this.

But, the articles are so good.
Also, I like clothes.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2009, 01:17:51 pm »

I like Vanity Fair so much.

I'm sure there are a lot of jokes to be made about this.

But, the articles are so good.
Also, I like clothes.

All I know about Vanity Fair is that back in like 6th grade it was known amongst dudes as a magazine that sometimes had nudity inside but that you could get away with looking at because adults didn't realize this/forgot.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2009, 06:34:00 pm »

BLAH BLAH BLAH HAY BOBBYISOSCELES HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?

LOL MEAT CARDS

LOLOL ITS A BUSINESS CARD MADE OUT OF MEAT AND ALSO AS A PLUS LASERS ARE INVOLVED LOLOL ARENT I SO ORIGINAL

... yes, actually, you are! meat cards are a great idea.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2009, 06:56:42 pm »

I've ordered a set.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2009, 07:18:26 pm »

Yo dawg, I herd you like bacon so we put some bacon on your bacon so you can bacon while you bacon.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2009, 02:26:53 am »

Yo dawg, I herd you like bacon so we put some bacon on your bacon so you can bacon while you bacon.

Ideally you'd be talking about bacon cupcakes, so you can have bacon in your bakin' and eat bacon while you're bakin'.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2009, 02:56:34 am »

Ideally you'd be talking about bacon cupcakes, so you can have bacon in your bakin' and eat bacon while you're bakin'.

I bow to your superior memeatology.  I herd you like tiny cans of Dr. Pepper...   Oh, I just can't do it...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2009, 03:17:48 am »

we are now closed for bacon-related links and trivia until next year

thank you for attending


this year's bacon consumption:
- bacon cheeseburgers
- bacon-wrapped steak
- the Bacon Explosion
- bacon brownies
- bacon cookies
- bacon ice cream
- bacon infused beer
- bacon-infused chicken

Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2009, 07:35:39 am »

- bacon cheeseburgers

The internet may have spoiled me in this respect but this seems a bit simple for baco de mayo? I mean, I'd never turn down a bacon cheeseburger but is there something awesome about the recipe you are not revealing here?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2009, 08:12:23 am »

i had this crazy thing today it was called a B-L-T a sandwich with tomato lettuce mayonnaise and bacon on toast oh wowsers how delish hey bobby did you ever hear of that.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2009, 08:45:42 am »

I had a dream about bacon last night. I really wanted that bacon.

I mean, I don't even like bacon that much, plus I'm just about vegetarian. But I was so disappointed when I woke up and the bacon was gone.

Is this what it's like to be you?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2009, 12:10:32 pm »

The internet may have spoiled me in this respect but this seems a bit simple for baco de mayo? I mean, I'd never turn down a bacon cheeseburger but is there something awesome about the recipe you are not revealing here?

It's very difficult to get bacon that is ground into the beef to result in a good burger, as bacon fat and beef fat have vastly different melting points (which is why you can bard other meats with bacon easily) -- so you will either end up with a trichinosis burger or a hockey puck with islands of awesmeness.

the secret is to use a lot of egg onion and butter as buffer
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2009, 02:35:45 pm »

Bacon brownies actually sound great.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2009, 03:25:16 pm »

Bacon brownies actually sound great.

I liked the cookies better, frankly, but the brownies were very good.

In the end, however, my bacon-wrapped steaks were the win. I liked the rub I used.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2009, 03:43:55 pm »

What kind of bacon cookies? I was deeply contemplating a recipe for peanut butter bacon cookies. (But yes, instead I was TOTALLY LAME and did not even manage to SHOW UP with my un-combined-into-cookies bacon and peanut better in hand).

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Up