Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?  (Read 48640 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2009, 06:54:53 am »

I can't look at that without thinking that it is merely a trap constructed by a spider or a giant, ugly giraffe intent upon eating humans who are drawn by the repulsive, yet irresistible form of said trap.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2009, 05:21:46 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2009, 04:46:04 am »

"You don't need to refrigerate them."
Logged

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2009, 02:47:06 pm »

Why is it that this is the first time that I've ever heard of envelopes where the adhesive doesn't taste like Satan's taint? Is our semi-edible glue technology really that feeble?  Surely the Japanese can make envelopes that taste like either wasabi or coquettish underage girls.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2009, 06:54:57 pm »

Why is it that this is the first time that I've ever heard of envelopes where the adhesive doesn't taste like Satan's taint? Is our semi-edible glue technology really that feeble?  Surely the Japanese can make envelopes that taste like either wasabi or coquettish underage girls.

i am completely capable of believing that the japanese are not originally from this planet, even...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2009, 10:07:21 pm »

Why is it that this is the first time that I've ever heard of envelopes where the adhesive doesn't taste like Satan's taint? Is our semi-edible glue technology really that feeble?  Surely the Japanese can make envelopes that taste like either wasabi or coquettish underage girls.

I found a company that makes envelopes in a variety of fruit and candy flavors, but their website is terrible and hosted on Angelfire.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #127 on: November 23, 2009, 03:42:18 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2009, 05:51:29 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2009, 08:06:22 pm »

i saw that in the archie mcphee catalog.

Oh, don't you start.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jacques_schitt

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #130 on: November 25, 2009, 05:24:40 am »

Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #131 on: November 25, 2009, 05:55:43 am »

Carl's Jr. named their youtube account after their target demographic? Well I'll be.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #132 on: November 25, 2009, 06:00:00 am »

They introduced "The Big Carl" at Carl's Junior recently and... what with my brother's up-and-down health, empty calories are great for the dude and so there are many Big Carls purchased for him.

However: we have both gotten into the habit of calling them "Hot Carls" after the imaginary sex act that middle-schoolers joke about as an in-joke.

And... now I just call them that reflexively.

And I am afraid that someday I am really going to get into a lot of explaining because of this problem.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #133 on: November 25, 2009, 07:55:00 am »

And... now I just call them that reflexively.

And I am afraid that someday I am really going to get into a lot of explaining because of this problem.

hopefully you dont accidentally unleash that on some unsuspecting nephew...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2009, 09:38:07 pm »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Up