Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?  (Read 48711 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2010, 10:54:42 pm »

Too flabbergasted to think of a clever comment on this. Coconut curry lime candied bacon?
http://www.thestickypig.com/
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2010, 02:53:49 pm »

Too flabbergasted to think of a clever comment on this. Coconut curry lime candied bacon?
http://www.thestickypig.com/

I can see the Coconut curry lime thing working - sweet, savoury with a tangy balance?  That could work for my palate.  What is up with the Bacon Vixen who created this stuff?  You know how sometimes people create a fictional persona to better their lives?  I think that is what this lady did, only then it became real... or as real as an online business I've never ordered anything from is.  She is all "hey boys come eat my bacon candy, and also, look at my tits!"  Good on her.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2010, 03:37:04 pm »

I can see the Coconut curry lime thing working - sweet, savoury with a tangy balance?  That could work for my palate.  What is up with the Bacon Vixen who created this stuff?  You know how sometimes people create a fictional persona to better their lives?  I think that is what this lady did, only then it became real... or as real as an online business I've never ordered anything from is.  She is all "hey boys come eat my bacon candy, and also, look at my tits!"  Good on her.
I haven't looked at the site yet, but Carol Adams would have a field day.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2010, 04:23:59 pm »

I missed the bacon vixen the first time I looked.  Thanks for the heads up Smells.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2010, 04:46:55 pm »

bacon and tits?  there arent many other things that are worth a damn.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2010, 05:05:47 pm »

Bacontits?

I think Pedro just got a new nickname.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2010, 11:15:45 pm »

Bacontits?

I think Pedro just got a new nickname.

JL == Rod Huggins
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2010, 01:08:44 am »

JL == Rod Huggins

... oh i get it..... its like a euphemism.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2010, 03:18:05 am »

Bacon has jumped the shark. According to this guy.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2010, 04:12:51 am »

just another one of those chowderheads who show up every six months because he ate too much bacon
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2010, 04:35:23 am »

Bacon tried to jump the shark, but instead the shark jumped up and ate the bacon in mid flight because it was so delicious.

I'll bet bacon wrapped shark steaks are delicious.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2010, 05:56:20 am »

I'll bet bacon wrapped shark steaks are delicious.
Paul loses a can for stating the obvious.

(you didn't really lose a can)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2010, 08:21:51 am »

Bacon wrapped shark Bacon?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Hey Bobby have you Seen This One?
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2010, 11:54:47 am »

Guys guys guys

I just realised

This is important

Do you eat that crappy bacon which is really fatty, known as 'American' or 'Belly Bacon', or back/side bacon where you actually get lots of meat with a little bit of fat around the edges?

Because I cannot abide the former of those two products but I would ******* my own ****** to get a week's supply of the latter stuff
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16   Go Up