Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: grubbery  (Read 11652 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2009, 04:49:23 am »

I guess it wasn't this thread but I've seen This is why you're fat here before. That place never ceases to amaze me. I think this is covered with tomato sauce but ketchup would be so much better.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2009, 07:41:14 am »

something gross like tomatoes

your favorite fruit slash vegetable sucks

edit: oh right, the taco town thing. look, i like a burrito the size of a 2-month-old as much as the next guy. i've eaten the triple king at fatburger. box of krispy kremes? single sitting? of course.

but as a dude who also dry ages his own beef and bakes a mean batch of lemon bars, i just respect my food too much to mash it all up like that. the only way you'd catch me eating one of those would be for a ten-figure prize. and i'd relish every bite.

face-stuffer, of course.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 07:46:25 am by Choopernickel »
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2009, 06:41:06 pm »

Even though I frown all of this almost-food mashed together in 'fanciful slop bucket' configurations, I raise my cup of tea (with pinky extended of course) to the Meta-Pizza.

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/post/83580601/meta-pizza-pizza-topped-with-mini-pizzas
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2009, 07:16:33 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2009, 12:22:11 pm »

I live with a guy that gets offended by food (he cooks, so he has that right... I guess). I've been pondering all morning if I should send him the picture of the sandwich sandwich. But it's too risky, dude's pressure is ridiculously high, and his heart would implode in anger.

I... I can't fathom the sandwich sandwich. My mouth can't bite that wide, and eating that with knife and fork misses the point, IMO. Slowly working your way like a termite inside it would mean munching only bread for a while, and then only meat, and so on, so... goddammit, I get tired just looking at it. Just too much commotion. But it looks fun to build.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2009, 12:34:15 pm »

Just too much commotion.

Heaven preserve me from that awful sandwich sandwich.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2009, 11:11:31 pm »

That's like saying I flunked all my classes the worst way possible, which is a rebellion against failing.

I don't see the math that makes failing into winning.
Logged

Harlock Hero

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 15
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2009, 07:30:35 am »

That's like saying I flunked all my classes the worst way possible, which is a rebellion against failing.

No it isn't.

I don't see the math that makes failing into winning.

I thought it said "I intend to revel and make merry" under your party-hat-wearing avatar? :(
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2009, 04:28:35 pm »

My face prevents me from fully making-merry, I however continue to intend on it.

Further, it is with regret that I inform you that any reveling that may have occurred has been short lived.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2009, 08:39:10 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2009, 10:59:04 pm »

Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2009, 06:56:17 am »

That's like saying I flunked all my classes the worst way possible, which is a rebellion against failing.

I don't see the math that makes failing into winning.


Aiming for 0 on a true/false quiz is exactly as hard as aiming for 100. In high school sometimes it makes total sense to do this because stupid things make sense in high school.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2009, 10:39:43 am »

I had a stats lecturer who did that with our multiple choice mid semester, if you got 0 right you got 100 percent. It was out of four possible answers too so odds were better than guessing the right answers for all of them, but you had to get them all wrong.

Also don't tell me I'm the only one that tries to shoot the moon every damn time he plays hearts.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The Times of Manly Men Meals
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2009, 06:35:57 pm »

Aiming for 0 on a true/false quiz is exactly as hard as aiming for 100. In high school sometimes it makes total sense to do this because stupid things make sense in high school.

Have fun... in summer school... winner?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up