Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stimulate THIS  (Read 4706 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Stimulate THIS
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 07:15:30 pm »

Yup.  Outer Banks.  We may ride down there on Chug-a-Lug, the Train Who Drank.

If you have an OBX sticker on your SUV we can no longer be friends. Just FYI. Luckily there are 6 million other people for you to hang out with in that case.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Stimulate THIS
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 08:46:15 pm »

I have no SUV, and I wouldn't put an OBX sticker on it if I did, so no worries.  I feel no need to publicly declare my allegiance to a beach.  (Though I'm sure some find it plenty weird that I choose to put a Washington Nationals sticker on my car.)
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up