Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is awesome  (Read 3765 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: This is awesome
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 10:50:11 pm »

Bears are awesome.  What's the fuck*ng problem?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: This is awesome
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 01:07:13 am »

Bears are awesome.  What's the fuck*ng problem?

Given your hirstute, adipose nature, and penchant for fabulous moustaches, your statement can be interpreted a number of ways.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: This is awesome
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 03:19:11 am »

Hey-o!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: This is awesome
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 09:12:24 am »

I had to look up adipose.  And I thought I had heard every way there is under the sun to be called fat.  I must commend you on your originality.  Consider yourself can'd.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: This is awesome
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 03:09:29 pm »

I have a good friend, a large man of Polish/German descent with thick black hair and a full beard. 

Last time he came to visit, my daughter took one look at him, grinned, and signed, "bear." 

He asked what she was signing.  I translated.  He laughed, and said, "Yeah, it's funny because it's true." 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: This is awesome
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 09:23:33 pm »

I am totally not rooting for the panda. Don't get me started on pandas.

We should all chip in and buy Wombat like a case of this: http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?source=rss&utm_campaign=17989utm_source=thisjustin&utm_medium=rss&itemId=17989
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: This is awesome
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 10:16:20 pm »

I would think regular TP printed with Pandas would be more in keeping with her opinions. :)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: This is awesome
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2009, 09:59:51 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: This is awesome
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2009, 10:17:11 pm »

Signs of the recession: new and exciting uses for animal poop.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: This is awesome
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 01:19:50 am »

Quote
"In fact what they do is leave their droppings as a form of saying, 'this is my area'.

"So if you remove it, they have to keep putting it back."

Seems like that shouldn't be too much of a problem actually.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: This is awesome
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 10:15:57 pm »

I agree.  Wombat comes back to no scat, says "Huh, someone's stealing my markings - I'd better chow down HUGE and leave a monster they can't lift!"  Instant boost in raw materials for the papers.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: This is awesome
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 12:42:25 am »

Quote
"So if you remove it, they have to keep putting it back."


Seems like that shouldn't be too much of a problem actually.

For a moment I thought this was the circumcision thread, and I was really confused.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up