Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"  (Read 5064 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 05:22:11 pm »

I would love to see marijuana legalized.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 06:10:14 pm »

If pot were fully legalized, I mean, not just decriminalized, but with farmers growing it by the bushel, the FDA getting involved, and little boxes at the gas station, there's no reason to expect that it would cost much more by weight than cigarettes (taking account of the steep taxes placed on both).  Stuff is easier to grow than tobacco, and grows in a wider range of climates.  Supply would increase a lot more than demand would.  Prices would go down.  While taxation would come into effect, taxes are rarely as expensive as the "tax" of being on a black market.

As for Admit It day:

Contradicting the line I've held since I was about six, I believe in some kind of God.

Indie Rock isn't anywhere near as interesting as I thought it was, and I was a pretty silly 20 year old.

I care too much about hanging out with the cool kids.

I'm viciously jealous of and bitter toward everyone who hasn't had a major and incurable health problem take a few years away from their youth.

Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 07:25:48 pm »

Was anyone else delighted by the ambiguity in a cop speeding 'to a crime'. As in, no specification of whether he was going to prevent or commit.

Confused at first, but 'delighted' seems like a good alternative.

I have one of those.  Be careful what you wish for. 

Ditto. The dogs are happy, though.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 09:21:25 pm »

I crave anonymous sex because it makes me feel something inside.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2009, 10:26:53 pm »

I crave anonymous sex because it makes me feel something inside.
Don't worry.  You can get shots for that which will clear it right up.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 01:07:41 am »

I crave anonymous sex because it makes me feel something inside.

Real, or "madcow hugs" ?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 02:22:55 am »

Hugs all round I think.

I wonder if my upbringing made me unable to trust in the idea of long term relationships, as in friendships as well as romantic ones. When I think about the future I don't automatically see anyone else there with me.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 03:13:28 am »

I would love to see marijuana legalized.

I'd settle for shrooms.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: February 24th, 2009 - "nothing more than to make love to Orlando Bloom"
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 08:47:35 am »

All of them.  Seriously.

And gay marriage.  It is time for both.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up