Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Daisy Owl  (Read 68278 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2009, 12:39:43 pm »

Mannnnnnn
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2009, 04:23:14 pm »

We called these concoctions Chef A'La Barf when I was in middle school.  They made deadly food-fight armament, although you'd be suspended for sure if it got traced to you somehow.  They also made rad "science experiments" when hidden for a few weeks in a quiet corner of one of the quads.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #197 on: August 17, 2009, 12:37:19 pm »

Noo! Not my picture frames and things!
http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2009-08-17
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #198 on: August 17, 2009, 01:02:04 pm »

That is pretty outrageous flexing, you guys.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #199 on: August 17, 2009, 03:54:17 pm »

You know, I knew an octopus personally once and it gave me nothing but sass. They can dish it out but they can't take it.

Which gives me an excuse to repost this image I made re: a dream you had -

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #200 on: August 17, 2009, 04:31:46 pm »

noooooo
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #201 on: August 20, 2009, 12:58:30 pm »

Steve, Hip: http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2009-08-20

Owl is a super-fast math homework copier. It always took me at least 2 rap conversations to finish.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2009, 02:48:09 am »

Sure futons are inanimate objects, but what's that got to do with anything?
http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2009-08-25
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2009, 03:41:17 am »

Oh, the fights I've had with futons.

Fortunately, I've prevailed in my battles thus far.

I've had to back up my step father a few time though.  His futon gets downright unruly.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2009, 05:48:54 am »

today, I wrestled a futon-like mattress into my tiny room and onto the bedframe, after spending several hours putting the bed together. The bed is really uncomfortable. Crap.

Also, did I mention that my bed and my desk take up like 80% of the floor space in my room. Oh man, i predict that soon I won't be able to see my floor.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2009, 01:24:58 pm »

Futons are bastards.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2009, 02:56:05 pm »

[brag}I can roll up a futon and put it over one shoulder in 15 seconds.{/brag} #notkidding
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2009, 04:16:19 pm »

You must be a lot taller than me.  My efforts are, no doubt, America's Funniest-worthy.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2009, 04:32:45 pm »

Jaydub, it makes me lol that you think I am tall. Because I am short. I am a tiny Wolverine-sized man-child. Thank you for thinking I was tall.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2009, 04:50:27 pm »

*pocket-person fist bump*
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24   Go Up