Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!  (Read 3236 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 11:05:38 pm »

I swear I read about a gym design that generated electricity from the floors. Just walking around on them provided some power but the ones in like aerobics rooms could generate a fair bit.

I think some clubs have dance floors that do this.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 11:08:53 pm »

Gods, I love that filter. "The Pussy Environment" would be a great name for a band, actually.

Sounds like a nickname for a really nerdy fraternity in a bad college movie.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

haduken

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 09:23:59 am »

It must take over for the genius user that they found that situation to saw them,thanks for sharing.


_________________
Rapid Prototyping
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT THE GENIUS!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 09:57:45 am »

Oh, really, sir? Please do go on, we would love to hear moar. I am fascinated!
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up