Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Merchandise Sales  (Read 13076 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2003, 11:17:09 pm »

Well, I posted some of my bad experiences with the Achewood customer service in another thread, so I figured I'd lay off the bad-mouthing as long as everyone seems to be getting their stuff.  Fair is fair.  And I got my money back with my credit card purchase protection.  So fuck the rest of ya'll, you know?

By all means let us know if you had a long wait or never received an item.

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2003, 01:58:19 am »

Varsity and Sanryobuki shirts arrived this afternoon.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2003, 06:47:35 pm »

Holy shit! I got my Volume III today! I ordered it on Thurs. morning (as in 4 days ago).

There's a stamp on the title page that reads "Achewater Publishing 2003 First Edition"

My drawing is of Molly & Beef holding hands. She's moving in for a kiss and Beef has an expression of such surprise, shock, and fear that I think he may keel over dead. Despite the fact that he's already in heaven.

Rock.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2003, 07:31:34 pm »

That is quite a splendid drawing!
Wow.
Look forward to seeing mine and my moms.
For which Chris sent reciept of order yesterday, and said it would be mailed out today.
Ought to be 4-7 days delivery.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2003, 01:24:52 am »

I am so impatient with waiting I'm going insane.  Yesterday I accused my boyfriend of stealing my Bunny Ambulanace T before it got to me and secretly wearing it outside the house.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2003, 06:34:14 am »

There are no more Rabbit Ambulance caps to be had. If Onstad doesn't reorder over the holidays, I will be most displeased, most displeased indeed.

(Now, the question comes in: do I get off my ass and actually order my SO his gifts by Quickship? Or do I wait until after the holidays and plead "gross presence of finals" or whatever?)
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2004, 11:40:41 pm »

just got an email from the merchandise lady informing me that she accidentally mailed my shirt to the wrong address.  But that when it gets returned she'll send it my way.  Grrr!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2004, 03:26:06 am »

Incidentally, is anyone else out there going to be extremely torqued off in Onstad never restocks on caps? I thought a little too long, and poof, no Rabbit Ambulance cap for me. My life is pain.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2004, 03:39:04 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Incidentally, is anyone else out there going to be extremely torqued off in Onstad never restocks on caps? I thought a little too long, and poof, no Rabbit Ambulance cap for me. My life is pain.


That sounded almost like haiku. In fact, I'm really bad at them but I'll give it a 2-minute try:

I thought just too long
No Ambulence cap for me
Now my life is pain
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2004, 04:22:45 am »

The image on the Sanryobuki shirt that I have owned for less than a month is already dissolving into an unreadable slurry.  And the Achewood Varsity shirt is not doing too well either.  These are shirts that get worn for a day and then washed every 8-10 days.  

The Todd shirt I bought months and months ago is showing its age, but not as much as the newer pair, and the degradation was much slower.

I think I'm done buying T-shirts.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2004, 04:43:55 am »

Nooo!  I fear for my Achewood garb.  Lest onlookers begin to question the degree to which I am a Special Boy.
Logged
goose means greedy

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2004, 02:36:23 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
The image on the Sanryobuki shirt that I have owned for less than a month is already dissolving into an unreadable slurry.  And the Achewood Varsity shirt is not doing too well either.  These are shirts that get worn for a day and then washed every 8-10 days.  

The Todd shirt I bought months and months ago is showing its age, but not as much as the newer pair, and the degradation was much slower.


You know, it's moments like these that I really appreciate having joined this forum. Because there have been about three separate incidents in which I have been this close to biting Ye Olde Bullette and getting myself that sharp "Prime Time Records" shirt, or the Cookbook, or whatever - and then Out Comes another Merchandise Horror Story. The comments are all the more resonant, not to mention disappointing, seeing as they pretty much come exclusively from such devoted fans.

I've got half a mind to just get some of that inkjet transfer paper and make my own design - but it'd be a pretty sad state of affairs if a DIY lasted longer than a store-bought.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Merchandise Sales
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2004, 04:27:46 pm »

I've never had any kind of issue with the books, either in delivery time or quality.

The shirts are regular painted shirts. So like all other shirts of that nature they have to be washed inside-out to keep the design nice.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up