Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?  (Read 20152 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2009, 05:29:02 pm »

sorry, why are we canning spam bots?

It's spam for toasters.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2009, 03:48:50 am »

Wombat would say that at least it's posting something.

I know this because I am the snarky part of her subconscious.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2009, 04:55:49 pm »

I'm impressed with this bot, actually. Naming itself after one of my dogs to try to placate me seems like pretty sophisticated behavior for a computer program.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #138 on: September 03, 2009, 05:43:54 pm »

actually it reminds me of robotpants bobby are you behind this
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 06:08:13 pm by Choopernickel »
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #139 on: September 03, 2009, 06:02:59 pm »

actually it reminds me of robot***** bobby are you behind this

no
i am too lazy for this shit and have Real Problems lately
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2009, 08:33:31 pm »

no
i am too lazy for this shit and have Real Problems lately

Sorry you have Real Problems.  I hope you find some Real Solutions.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #141 on: September 03, 2009, 09:41:00 pm »

I hear scientology has helped millions of people with their problems.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2009, 10:15:56 pm »

[you guys know where I stand on the scientology already, I bets]
Thats just your thetans talking. I bet you feel stressed a lot, too. Maybe pop on down to the local temple(?) and get one of those free stress tests they're always offering.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2009, 11:14:01 pm »

This is what appeared after them word pairing in my head.


Nice2
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #144 on: December 09, 2009, 08:42:09 pm »

http://www.hulu.com/watch/113213/saturday-night-live-underground-festival

Starts out a little weak but the last 2/3 are pretty funny. Mark Fuhrman from the OJ trial? I am SO there.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 08:46:51 pm by Mr Trout »
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2010, 01:46:32 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2010, 06:07:44 am »

Yeah, Carnival of Carnage, that's the ICP disc I have.  It's their first one, huh.

You know, they are pretty fun once you realize it's not meant to be taken seriously.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2010, 04:29:14 pm »

Yeah, Carnival of Carnage, that's the ICP disc I have.  It's their first one, huh.

You know, they are pretty fun once you realize it's not meant to be taken seriously.

GWAR does it better, AFAIC.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2010, 05:44:05 pm »

GWAR does it better, AFAIC.

Yeah, maybe, IDK, don't care.  GWAR are having fun with Metal though and ICP are having fun with rap/hip hop.

Maybe I like ICP because I feel like I'm in on the joke.  I get the feeling that most of their fans aren't, actually.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Great thing, or Greatest Thing?
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2010, 06:14:51 pm »

I get the feeling that most of their fans aren't, actually.

i think youre right.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up