Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday CortJstr  (Read 2871 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday CortJstr
« on: August 12, 2009, 12:23:21 pm »

I know I should say something clever here, but I've used up all my cleverness by noticing the date and starting the thread. Carry on.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 12:35:34 pm »

I know I should say something clever here, but I've used up all my cleverness by noticing the date and starting the thread. Carry on.

If only there was a topical inside joke I could use to compliment you on your memory skills...

Anyway, Happy Birthday CJ!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 01:08:26 pm »

Does this give us an excuse to drink?
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 01:29:53 pm »

Wombat, thanks for the thready goodness.

AW, thanks. And can'd.

Deja, that's the traditional toast in a club I used to be in. Guy: I'd like to propose a toast. Which gives us... Everybody: An excuse to drink!

Ash, I do like german chocolate cake but I think I'll pass on c*ck colada. I always wondered why those were white.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 03:56:54 pm »

Quote
"And I said, 'Kyle, I will kick you in the nuts.'  And I kicked him square in the nuts, and he cried like Nancy Kerrigan."

Which is to say, happy birthday.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 04:00:10 pm »

Happy birthday.  May your nachos be tasty and your women just tight enough.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 04:06:06 pm »

your birthday is when your nachos and women should be exactly where you want them on the sloppy/neat spectrum.

happy birthday buddy. make it a good one.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 04:25:09 pm »

Happy birthday!

I would sing you a birthday song but it is copyrighted and I would probably get sued.

Also, this is the internet and typing so you probably wouldn't hear it.

But... you know. The thought's there.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 04:40:00 pm »

i was looking for this thread.


happy bee day see jay
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 05:04:09 pm »

im glad youre not dead

-the noo guy
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 05:44:37 pm »

Carlos, from now on I'm changing my standard birthday wish to "I hope nobody kicks me in the nuts"

Paul + TI, for today I say make them both messy. If this isn't a day to be The Dirtiest Dude in Town then when is?

LFM, that's OK because I'm imagining your signing voice as horrific, anyway. So it's best I don't have to read it.

Choop, what Ash said.

greenkoolayd, not half as glad as I am. Or half as glad as the ladies of the world.


So I get a call this morning from my dad asking what I'm doing September 24-27. Because it turns out the correct answer was "going to Vegas with my dad, his neighbor, and some of his friends."
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 03:47:50 am »

That's one of my all time favorite strips.  "Don't do cocaine at me you son of a bitch."
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday CortJstr
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 03:59:18 am »

Nobody did any drugs at me today. It was a nice change of pace.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up