Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Squeaky Fromme is free!  (Read 6833 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Squeaky Fromme is free!
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2009, 10:47:35 pm »

you think it won't be a problem, and then they want to listen to Phish while you make out.

maybe that was meant to be some sort of subliminal message about "talented noodling that has no fuck*ng point."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Squeaky Fromme is free!
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2009, 11:00:38 pm »

My favorite Beatles is Paul.  Sorry.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Squeaky Fromme is free!
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2009, 11:04:45 pm »

My girlfriend has terrible taste in music. I AM GLAD SHE WILL NEVER FIND OUT THAT I SAID THAT.

im printing this out and mailing it to her, right now.  youre up shit creek, dude.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Squeaky Fromme is free!
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2009, 11:06:12 pm »

Noooooooooooooooo.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Squeaky Fromme is free!
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2009, 11:10:03 pm »

Noooooooooooooooo.

for the sum of $8.00, i can forget i ever read it...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Squeaky Fromme is free!
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2009, 12:05:08 am »

i just saw paul last night - well, i heard him anyway from a house with a backyard that overlooked the park he played

he was better than i expected but he should cut 'a day in the life' from his set list (not beatle-ist)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Squeaky Fromme is free!
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2009, 01:22:08 am »

I mean, I like basically every beatles song, he is obviously a genius, but he is not my favorite.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up