Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Poll

Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?

Big Asshole
- 4 (30.8%)
Biggest Asshole
- 4 (30.8%)
Who?
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13


Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?  (Read 16342 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« on: September 14, 2009, 02:57:00 am »

Okay, so this link doesn't contain a bug inside a giraffe, but it does contain a heart-breaking tale of a young girl's moment being ruined by a huge self-righteous douchebag:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1621389/20090913/west_kanye.jhtml

I wasn't mad about the Daft Punk thing because they said they were okay with it, but this is the last straw, Kanye West! The last straw should have been that gods-damned book, but this is way more offensive.

I already wanted to give Taylor Swift Maximum Cuddles, but right now she is probably in need of Standard Hugs.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 03:02:30 am by Toaster »
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 02:59:46 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 03:12:40 am »

This should have a poll. I just read about this on Perez. What a jerk.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 03:12:52 am »

Attention Whores whore for attention.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 04:09:53 am »

I have achieved a Wombat-like zen when I can honestly say: who the fuck are any of these people?

Being old has its advantages.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 04:13:04 am »

I do not really give a hoot about taylor swift, but kanye is pretty douche-tastic.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 04:25:51 am »

what does he think he is a gay giraffe
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 04:59:45 am »

...whereas I am just amazed that they still do the video music awards at all.

Can you still do them if you don't show videos? There's no law that applies to this?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 05:04:28 am »

...whereas I am just amazed that they still do the video music awards at all.

Can you still do them if you don't show videos? There's no law that applies to this?

The same law that lets National Socialism use the word 'Socialism' and the Democratic Republic of the Congo use the phrase 'Democratic Republic'
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 05:36:36 am »

im sorry a grown man felt that his opinions were so important that he had to steal attention from a teenage girl.  regardless of that, youre all too old to care about MTV.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 06:14:33 am »

Taylor Swift should have to give Kanye a beej, he did the best thing possible for her career.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 06:52:44 am »

Do not talk that way about the celebrity on whom I have a crush, *****_god, or I shall have to cut a bitch, and that bitch will be you.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2009, 06:59:36 am »

ugh, screw taylor swift.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 09:53:33 am »

last comment left when I went to the you tube video


How is racism not the fault of black people? Racism is contributed by EVERYONE. It has no end... I feel your comment is very narrow minded but that's how you see the world unfortunately.



fuck*ng you tube.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye West: Big Asshole or Biggest Asshole?
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 12:09:57 pm »

I have achieved a Wombat-like zen when I can honestly say: who the fuck are any of these people?

Being old has its advantages.

Yay cultural ignorance! If they weren't cool when you were 19 who the hell cares about them!

Give me a break.  You sound sound like someone's grandpa.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up