Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch  (Read 3304 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 04:46:46 am »

is assetbar being impolite to anyone else?
Dude dont do assbar. That place is a cluster fuck.
I know ash and I were on it at some point, I had some nice pete comment that got astronomical "chubbies" or whatever it is they use
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 04:58:32 am »

Quote from: greenkoolayd
is assetbar being impolite to anyone else?

Insofar as existing? Sure. It definitely should not exist.

We need Mr. Sparkle to expel it to the land of wind and spirits, fersure.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: 30th September, 2009 - Don't worry, fancy-snatch
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 07:58:21 pm »

instigated what one, Ash?  I don't understand to what you are referring?
Logged
sex
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up