dejavroom: Thanks. Good to be here.
AugustWest: It doesn't bother me that you guys have your nice, little place and that you're happy with it. I think it's cool as shit. I kinda like it here. It's just this competitive vibe I get from a lot of the comments I've read that kind of gets my goat. The seemingly fairly regular need to assert that assetbar is inferior to this place. This whole "assbar" business. I guess I get kind of offended. I mean, we don't sit around and go on about how much better we are than you, ya know?
wombat: This is a good way to look at it. And what is that, courvoisier?
Asherdan: Hey, man - I am partyin'. Look at me. Look at me partying. And man, I know you have a....unique relationship with the 'bar. You've been kind of kicked around over there (whether or not it was justified I can't remember), so I'll never balk if I hear you bad-mouthin' the place. Anyway, I think I'm through bitching about people bitching about people. Just had to say my piece. Got a lot of friends over there. Gotta represent.