I understand all of this. I'm getting the picture. I mean, I am an assetbarbarian and that's what I'll remain, but I see the source of your misguided (in my opinion) misgivings.
One thing, if the "12 year old boy" you're referring to is Mr. Wonderful, it is extremely unfair to consider him AB's main emissary to TOUAMB. We didn't send him. We don't even talk to him. It's unfortunate that he, in your minds, embodies the spirit of AB. That's just so not what we're about. I'm also aware that sje46 came over here a few times and, while he - unlike Mr. Wonderful - is an actual human being, he also isn't a suitable spokesperson.
Anyway, I think we've probably said all that needs to be said on this topic. I know I didn't change any minds, but that wasn't really what I set out to do. I'll be around. And if you feel the need to label someone an assetbar liaison or whatever, just make it me until someone better comes along. However he's represented himself, take my word for it that Mr. Wonderful has nothing to do with the place. He's no peanut in our turd.