Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA  (Read 2546 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« on: October 09, 2009, 08:05:03 pm »

OBAMA IS WIN PEACE PRICE WHOO HOOO SUCK IT REPUBLICNS AN INDUPUNDUNTS!  SUCK IT!!!  SUCK BIG FAT ASCII COCK!!!!

                  .".".".
                (`       `)               _.-=-.
                 '._.--.-;             .-`  -'  '.
                .-'`.o )  \           /  .-_.--'  `\
               `;---) \    ;         /  / ;' _-_.-' `
                 `;"`  ;    \        ; .  .'   _-' \
                  (    )    |        |  / .-.-'    -`
                   '-.-'     \       | .' ` '.-'-\`
                    /_./\_.|\_\      ;  ' .'-'.-.
                    /         '-._    \` /  _;-,
                   |         .-=-.;-._ \  -'-,
                   \        /      `";`-`,-"`)
                    \       \     '-- `\.\
                     '.      '._ '-- '--'/
                       `-._     `'----'`;
                           `"""--.____,/
                                  \\  \
                                  // /`
                              ___// /__
                            (`(`(---"-`)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 08:12:51 pm by AugustWest »
Logged
sex

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 08:21:38 pm »

damnit i need to know what august edited because that post is just wow
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 08:29:42 pm »

damnit i need to know what august edited because that post is just wow

I am imagining that there was a furious lookin' ding dong on that rooster.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 09:14:21 pm »

He edited the subject heading so that it wasn't a fuck*ng mile long.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 09:24:18 pm »

I am imagining that there was a furious lookin' ding dong on that rooster.

I can assure you that it's still there.

Paul, you are correct.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 09:27:44 pm »

AW is torn between Mr. Alreadyinuse's artistic vision as a troll, and his responsibility to protect the board's integrity.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 10:01:22 pm »

Frankly, I'm getting more and more ashamed and embarrassed of Obama, trying to build a consensus and compromise on health care.

The dude should just say "we're the fuck*ng civilized world and the fuck*ng civilized world has socialized medicine and fuck you if you prefer having yachts to living in the civilized world, rich people, you're in the civilized world, fuck*ng live with it, it's called being part of a shared society, you supreme bags of douche" and get on with it at this point.

That would be a goddamned Nobel deservin' speech and course of action.

...sometimes, I guess I just need to remind myself that I didn't so much vote for Obama as I did vote against McCain invading Everywhere Else the day he got sworn in.

I would feel a lot better if I could remember that more.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 10:18:44 pm »

I am imagining that there was a furious lookin' ding dong on that rooster.

Can'd
Logged

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 10:37:17 pm »

I agree with littlefallsmets. 

To quote the Fugees:

I'm never gonna survive unless I get crazy like seal!
Logged
sex

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2009, 12:09:26 am »

artistic vision as a troll

gets a can from me.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2009, 01:26:06 am »

my cans of dr peffer is disappearing.  I had 4 now i have only 1

what kind of fucked up system is this

and tell me, where do the cans come from?  how can there be infinite cans of peffer?  everyone give each other peffer?

for every can of peffer there is an equal an oppsite can of feffer

unless your cans of feffer is backed by gold standard then it is all a sham
Logged
sex

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2009, 01:58:25 am »


                  .".".".
                (`       `)               _.-=-.
                 '._.--.-;             .-`  -'  '.
                .-'`.o )  \           /  .-_.--'  `\
               `;---) \    ;         /  / ;' _-_.-' `
                 `;"`  ;    \        ; .  .'   _-' \
                  (    )    |        |  / .-.-'    -`
                   '-.-'     \       | .' ` '.-'-\`
                    /_./\_.|\_\      ;  ' .'-'.-.
                    /         '-._    \` /  _;-,
                   |         .-=-.;-._ \  -'-,
                   \        /      `";`-`,-"`)
                    \       \     '-- `\.\
                     '.      '._ '-- '--'/
                       `-._     `'----'`;
                           `"""--.____,/
                                  \\  \
                                  // /`
                              ___// /__
                            (`(`(---"-`)


Your ASCI cock drank them.  He's crazy about that shit.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2009, 02:03:31 am »

Even the ASCII-challenge cannot slake the mighty thirst of the ASCII-cock.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2009, 11:59:58 pm »

Is this troll coming from /b/, #bantown,  or otherwise?

this is like Jim Carrey trying to be Andy Kaufman. There's a difference being a genius pretending to be a buffoon and being a normal guy pretending to be a buffoon. ASCII Art Farts? Take it to IRC.

and for the love of god don't try to channel leisuretown or jerkcity here, that level requires artifice and craftsmanship.

Logged

sardoniclaconic

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 11
  • I have died
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMABAMA
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 12:34:05 am »

Already In Use was a major troll on assetbar. His thing was basically coming up with a few new screen names every couple of days and flooding the board with lengthy and often offensive posts. There is no getting rid of him, because if you block him or kick him off, he'll just create a dozen or so more accounts. He is like herpes, in that you can take care of the sores as they appear but the underlying virus will always be there.
Logged
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Jack Handey
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up