Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal  (Read 15286 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 02:10:40 pm »

Come on, we're all nice people here. Shouldn't we be sympathising with Mr. Wonderful?

Ya know, I do. He seems often lonely, and occasionally angry.  And who here doesn't know loneliness and anger?  (I could be entirely mistaken and his life is full of laughter, friends, hope, and harmony.)  Also, I really enjoy Trivial Pursuit.  Anyone know of an online version that some of us could meet up for and play at a certain time?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 02:58:24 pm »

whatever you do don't waste your money or time on trivial pursuit for the wii, it's a piece of shit
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 04:27:59 pm »

pointless frippery

The only Frippery I can get behind.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 04:36:30 pm »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 04:38:05 pm »

The only Frippery I can get behind.


i dont blame you!  meow!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2009, 05:09:00 pm »

whatever you do don't waste your money or time on trivial pursuit for the wii, it's a piece of shit

harvey birdman: attorney at law for the wii has NO replayability but is great to pawn off on lawyer friends
Logged

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2009, 05:52:31 pm »

Saying any old stupid shit and then saying "LOLOL MODEST PROPOSAL" only serves to undermine the lulz here. It is mixing two trolly tactics: absurdity and reduction to absurdity, which are blatantly different things. Troll better. We BELIEVE in you.

well I'm sorry if I'm not trolling exactly how you think I should be but if I was trolling (which I'm generally not) then maybe INADEQUATE TROLLING SKILLZ could be a method of trolling? 

Come on.  I just say stuff 'cause I think it's funny, or clever, and in my mind, it is.  just because it comes off to someone else as maladroit, awkward, idiotic, embarrassingly pathetic or socially backward or whatever, doesn't mean it's low quality trolling.  I am who I am and I'm not going to change just because someone isn't happy with that, especially if that someone won't even bother to put forward any kinda explanation or thesis as to why who I am isn't good and what exactly I should change into.  I mean come on, most of the negative comments contain nothing but implied criticism... e.g. "let's everyone pay attention to alreadyinuse" and 'alreadyinuse's criticism is unconstructive.' 

Basically, if you pay attention to what I say long enough, and if you are at least modestly good at solving puzzles, sooner or later you start to understand my way of thinking.  And then you're fucked.
Logged
sex

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2009, 05:55:13 pm »

maladroit

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2009, 06:11:18 pm »

well I'm sorry if I'm not trolling exactly how you think I should be but if I was trolling (which I'm generally not) then maybe INADEQUATE TROLLING SKILLZ could be a method of trolling? 


An inadequate method!
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2009, 12:45:33 am »

maladroit

You know, I really like the word adroit. Well, adroitly, anyway. But not maladroit. But I do like the sound of inept.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2009, 01:01:31 am »



This is the best post in this thread. Let's work from there.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2009, 02:06:39 am »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2009, 03:31:33 am »

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2009, 03:46:46 am »

Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Sports & Leisure - a modest proposal
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2009, 03:52:03 am »

ach, this face! too cute!

Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up