Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: my dream job  (Read 5463 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 01:30:24 pm »

A-CAP, do you have a big veiny rack?
its like a DC metro map dude
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 02:07:25 pm »

I feel it's worth pointing out that since Mr. Wonderful has both sharply boosted board activity AND indirectly filled the board with pugs my theory that he is a rogue part of Wombat's subconscious is stronger than ever.

Damn, that is scary. I hope not. Do they have meds for that?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: my dream job
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 02:19:35 pm »

Damn, that is scary. I hope not. Do they have meds for that?

It is clear from the evidence that Mr. Wonderful is Technical Staff.

Hi, Mr. Cromwell!
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2009, 02:21:02 pm »

Do they have meds for that?

Yes, "ban pills" they're called, iirc.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 03:11:57 pm »

It is clear from the evidence that Mr. Wonderful is Technical Staff.

Hi, Mr. Cromwell!

I mentioned this situation in passing to the Tech Staff and it was revealed that he does not know what a 'troll' is.

He uses computers a lot, but not in ways that have anything to do with other human beings.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 03:19:03 pm »

Wombat gets a can because I noticed she updated her under the user icon text thing.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2009, 04:06:58 pm »

Wombat gets a can because I noticed she updated her under the user icon text thing.

What, I don't get a can too?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 04:27:44 pm »

What, I don't get a can too?
Paul I gave you a can just now.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 04:58:43 pm »

Cans for everyone!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: my dream job
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2009, 06:22:55 pm »

Cans for everyone!
Me too?  Someone took one of mine away the other day.  Restitution would be great.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2009, 06:46:32 pm »

Cans reign!
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: my dream job
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2009, 07:22:10 pm »

PARTY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I WANNA SEE SOME TITTIES!!!!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: my dream job
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2009, 07:33:41 pm »



Man you knew that was coming...right?

those titties are rude/hella yellin/[insert achewood meme here]


that was one of the several things i expected.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2009, 11:38:49 pm »

God, I love you guys.


Wombat gets a can because I noticed she updated her under the user icon text thing.

I like how now it looks like Rose has that look on her face because of my bad language.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: my dream job
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2009, 10:05:39 am »

What, I don't get a can too?

Paul, you know you always get a can.

ALWAYS.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up