Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: new achewood discussion board  (Read 8963 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 11:02:34 pm »

never be a cock to strangers
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2009, 11:43:19 pm »

He apears to have a lazy eye. Are lazy eyes inherited?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2009, 03:20:54 am »

Quote from: smick
That man is Heino.

I had always assumed that was just a particularly weird picture of Andy Warhol. Huh!

Learn something new each day.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2009, 04:04:20 am »

every time I see this avatar, all I can think of, the only thing I can thing of, is that I am somehow sharing a messageboard with Lou Reed.  And yet it is not Lou Reed.  This makes me wonder what kind of deviant this guy is, despite the fact that I don't want my mind to go there at all, not at all.

Can we just pretend this is who I am? It would make me so happy.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

BUFFY

  • Guest
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2009, 05:46:39 am »

okay I can't find any appropriate thread to dump this in so I'm a gonna drop it in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DQD1WHBeYo
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2009, 05:48:44 am »

You're welcome to start new threads...
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2009, 06:15:42 am »

You're welcome to start new threads...

Tell that to Today I'm Gonna
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2009, 06:17:46 am »

omg the thread that would not die amirite
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2009, 06:59:07 am »

I had always assumed that was just a particularly weird picture of Andy Warhol. Huh!

i thought the same thing.

that frightens me and i dont know why. 
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

BUFFY

  • Guest
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2009, 08:42:46 am »

Hey Mr. Wonderful, no need to sock puppet, you haven't been banned (yet).

If you ban me I'll sue you for racial discrimination.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2009, 01:13:58 pm »

I had always assumed that was just a particularly weird picture of Andy Warhol. Huh!

Is it bad that I assumed it was actually Doc, in perhaps a "yearbook yourself" kind of approach?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2009, 01:20:26 pm »

Is it bad that I assumed it was actually Doc, in perhaps a "yearbook yourself" kind of approach?

This is acceptable to me.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2009, 02:22:59 pm »

If you ban me I'll sue you for racial discrimination.

man the harpoons it's time for a v&
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2009, 04:37:54 pm »

vampersand?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: new achewood discussion board
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2009, 04:48:25 pm »

I gave up on understanding what the hell is going on in this board a long time ago and I it had no effect at all in my interaction with it, you should try some o' that
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up