Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: On the topic of Assetbar...  (Read 190955 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2009, 05:44:27 pm »

or, you know, to 4chan

that place got overrun by a bunch of punks, I don't think Buffy deserves that fate
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2009, 05:47:38 pm »

Things are getting better already.  TOUAMB.  Now with relevant news feed.

I'd give you another can Wombat, but It hasn't been an hour since I gave you one for that google voice thing you wrote.

I also found out that I can edit my own number of cans. But that would be wrong.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2009, 05:55:58 pm »

I also found out that I can edit my own number of cans. But that would be wrong.

That would be very wrong.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2009, 06:01:56 pm »

Oh I can edit your cans too, Wombat. It only takes a wee bit longer. But I. Can. Edit. Your. Cans.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2009, 06:07:44 pm »

Hey Dj, I just edited your cans.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2009, 06:08:35 pm »

Paul, you can edit my cans any time.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2009, 06:23:37 pm »

Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2009, 06:25:55 pm »

My God, I love our News Box now!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2009, 06:27:42 pm »

My God, I love our News Box now!
Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2009, 06:29:26 pm »

To be fair, it's never really only occasionally been populated by up to date information.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2009, 06:30:44 pm »

Paul, you can edit my cans any time.

I still have to wait an hour, but that fits with the innuendo.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2009, 06:32:15 pm »

Are Jough's misanthropic updates still in there?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2009, 07:51:42 pm »

No! Not when I just figured out how to edit the News Box!

OH HELL AND DAMN YES!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2009, 08:48:35 pm »

My God, I love our News Box now!
I NOTICE THE NEWS BOX.  Hence my post of a week ago asking how to change the news box.  (I actually wanted to give a TIP to change the news box!)
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2009, 09:07:48 pm »

Meanwhile the newsbox is still showing the same 4 year old messages.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up