Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: On the topic of Assetbar...  (Read 190947 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2009, 04:18:09 pm »

Where ya from?  Despite initial appearances, not all of us are from Australia or St. Louis.  I'm in the beautiful and vivacious Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area.

Sunny and cheerful (at least today) Houston.  I know, I know.  Everyone thinks of such as oil and cowboys and Enrons, but I prefer the amazing restaurants, genuinely friendly people and mild winters part.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2009, 04:21:27 pm »

Thanks all.  Since this isn't my first rodeo,  I'll gladly abide by the newb rules until an adequate trust has been accumulated.
[hot, wet, newb-on-newb hazing]Well, you sure know how to lightly tippy toe into a fake social situation, you completely inoffensive bastard, you.[/hot, wet, newb-on-newb hazing]
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2009, 04:33:53 pm »

[hot, wet, newb-on-newb hazing]Well, you sure know how to lightly tippy toe into a fake social situation, you completely inoffensive bastard, you.[/hot, wet, newb-on-newb hazing]

Oooooh, rowboat, I'm giving you a hot, wet tiny can for that.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2009, 04:36:52 pm »

Gentle[wo?]men, if you're serious about it, there's only one way to set your differences straight in touamb:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 05:30:06 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2009, 04:39:26 pm »

Gentlemen, if you're serious about it, there's only one way to set your differences straight in touamb:

Mortal Kombat?  Healing Power of Laughter-Off?  Jello Wrestling?
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2009, 04:41:25 pm »

Mortal Kombat?  Healing Power of Laughter-Off?  Jello Wrestling?
Thumb wrestling?  Bowl-a-thon?  Dueling banjos???
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2009, 04:42:12 pm »

A little thing we like to call ***** ##### wrestling.

(btw, this topic has 150 thousand views due to Mr. Wonderful. Hope the bandwidth isnt gonna cost anybody money)
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2009, 04:44:35 pm »

either that or rap battle

bap rattles are also acceptable if you rattle them menacingly enough (and are British, otherwise what are you doing with a bap?)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 04:54:16 pm by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2009, 05:20:00 pm »

Wh-wh-what, what?

Hey hey, my name is rowboat and I'm fresh and I'm clean,
I betcha tedstriker doesn't know what that means!
You know he means to take a bath but he always forgets,
lives his life under a haze of brain damage and ass sweat!

Yeeeeeah, motherfuckers. Rowboat takes showers regularly, unlike tedstriker. Word is bond, son.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2009, 05:39:38 pm »

/adjusts bowtie

I'm the smooth actor from way down South
Make the ladies weak with the words from my mouth
Been schoolin' fools since Fresh Prince days
Make their weak backs crack like Frito Lays
I keep going and I never quit
Make rowboats sink, people screaming OH SHIIIIIIT!

Straight outta tha cockpit, muthafucka.


/drops mic
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2009, 05:42:25 pm »

Holy shit.  Where have you kids been?  Welcome.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2009, 05:43:53 pm »

/adjusts bowtie

I'm the smooth actor from way down South
Make the ladies weak with the words from my mouth
Been schoolin' fools since Fresh Prince days
Make their weak backs crack like Frito Lays
I keep going and I never quit
Make rowboats sink, people screaming OH SHIIIIIIT!

Straight outta tha cockpit, muthafucka.


/drops mic

Ted FTW. 
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2009, 05:49:56 pm »

With the formalities out of the way, I bid you both welcome. Let abuse pour forth like manna from heaven.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2009, 05:54:07 pm »

Yeah. I'll cede this one. I was about halfway through a response, but it was getting nasty and I was kind of starting to creep myself out with it.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: On the topic of Assetbar...
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2009, 06:15:36 pm »

Yeah. I'll cede this one. I was about halfway through a response, but it was getting nasty and I was kind of starting to creep myself out with it.

You kiss my mother with that mouth?
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up