Look.Specifically this quote, scroll on down, come on, that's-a way:
There's a screenplay in the works, as well as a video game and several new books. We're also working on a compilation of Achewood-themed music by several established composersSEARCH THE UNDERGROUND FOR SEVEN DEPRESSION TOKENS AND CLEAR THE LEVEL!!!! OMG LOLLL!!11
Um, no. I am impressed and indebted as all hell to Onstad for creating Achewood; I love the strip and I wish him all the success that won't smother his muse. Selgiraffe? you bet your ass.
But I
already know what the Achewood players sound like and how they move and what they do. Marketers aren't horrible, easily identified living dead these days - they have
spawned right out of our generation. They will turn Roast Beef into Daria's
x-tra sekrit boyfriend. I guaran-fuck*ng-tee Ray's compassionate hedonism will turn into some sort of Spirit of Christmas analogue.
This mass media is just too goddamned weird.
EDIT: MY GOODWILL TOKENS NO LONGER REDEEMABLE, YES