Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 41   Go Down

Author Topic: Good-Ass Sandwich  (Read 85763 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2009, 07:23:54 pm »

This is why not just any crappy half-assed noob can make it here.

That is my new signature!

Are those really MisterQueue's pictures? Why is he so good at taking pictures?

Why are you asking me?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2009, 07:26:42 pm »

This is why not just any crappy half-assed noob can make it here.
As for myself, I am a crappy full-assed noob.  If I can make it here, I'll make it anywhere...
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2009, 07:29:00 pm »

i had a muffaletta once, didn't impress me. it was olives and bologna on too much bread


</meta>
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2009, 07:30:28 pm »

As for myself, I am a crappy full-assed noob.  If I can make it here, I'll make it anywhere...

Tell me more about this full ass of yours.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2009, 07:31:37 pm »

i had a muffaletta once, didn't impress me. it was olives and bologna on too much bread

Maybe you got your muffaletta the same place I got my Cuban.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2009, 07:38:27 pm »

Tell me more about this full ass of yours.


Whoa whoa hoooowhoa.  Whoa.

Aren't there such as places for this kinda internet sexchats?
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2009, 07:43:19 pm »

This is why not just any crappy half-assed noob can make it here.

i feel dumb because i cant tell if this is a compliment or an insult.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2009, 07:48:16 pm »

There's a reason for this. It is neither. Wombat is contrasting Paul's awesome thoroughness with a hypothetical half-assed noobs half-assedness. Paul is setting the bar high.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2009, 07:56:09 pm »

Are those really MisterQueue's pictures? Why is he so good at taking pictures?

Because he sold his soul to George Eastman.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2009, 07:57:31 pm »

Tell me more about this full ass of yours.
Easier just to show ya.   

You HAD to ask.  Now what has been seen cannot be unseen.  Etc.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2009, 07:57:36 pm »

In honor of this thread I had a good ass sandwich for lunch today.

Nice.  I enjoy many variations of this sandwich.  Fried egg + fried bologna is awful tasty.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2009, 07:58:23 pm »

You HAD to ask.  Now what has been seen cannot be unseen.  Etc.

Canned for the can.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2009, 08:00:17 pm »

for my money sometimes you just can't beat a fresh egg salad sandwich, where the eggs are cooked perfectly

unfortunately too often they're overdone and the egg salad is all smellin of sulfur which just ruins it
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2009, 08:06:49 pm »

Easier just to show ya.   

You HAD to ask.  Now what has been seen cannot be unseen.  Etc.

I'd can your can, but I just canned you for something else.  Nice can.

This is at your office?  Did you just now get up from your desk and take a picture of your ass at my request?  Guess who just moved into the lead in the best new noob category?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Good-Ass Sandwich
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2009, 08:15:30 pm »

I'd can your can, but I just canned you for something else.  Nice can.
Thanks!
This is at your office?  Did you just now get up from your desk and take a picture of your ass at my request?  Guess who just moved into the lead in the best new noob category?
Yep, yep, and me?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 41   Go Up