Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4  (Read 6402 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2003, 10:34:17 pm »

Cats have nothing on foxes...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2003, 11:33:57 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
OW.
I hate this thread.


As well you should.

I was like, BONE... BONE... BONE...

While hardly the Nazi Death Fuck Device I'd been envisioning - think Giger gone giraffein' - I still wouldn't put this anywhere soft. IT DEPRECIATES THE MOMENT YOU DRIVE IT OFF THE LOT, PEOPLE
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2003, 12:04:09 am »

Science invented the shovel.  St. Zartan invented the new low.
And we salute you.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2003, 12:14:52 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"

I was like, BONE... BONE... BONE...


Can't finish this post, my eyeballs are trying to wrench themselves out of my head.  

I'll let my ten-month-old daughter do it:

kk   b.g..?;  b   mmv  b b  mmmmmmmmmmmm,8bv m        gg/
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2003, 01:41:23 am »

Anyone who still has an internet crush on this fellow, I officially hate you.
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2003, 01:56:54 am »

Aha!  Ribbed for her pleasure.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2003, 03:17:25 am »

See. I just brought it to your attention. I wasn't responsible for that.
Hey, wait. Who the fuck was responsible for that?
I mean, it's like that line in Clerks - "That's why I manually masturbate caged monkeys for artificial insemination".
May have been animals. But you know...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2003, 03:35:30 am »

Quote from: "slink"
See. I just brought it to your attention. I wasn't responsible for that.
Hey, wait. Who the fuck was responsible for that?


Who, indeed. Welcome to the Creation / Evolution debate.

On the one hand, no loving God would create a truly wicked phallus like that. Ho ho ho, spilling over with empathy for all my creations, especially those with a pesky case of shredded uterus.

On the other hand, what are the odds that a series of symmetrical and vile barbs would just somehow spontaneously appear on the prick of any life form? Is it that much of a genetic advantage? If not, should I be personally offended by their absence on my own?

The only logical conclusion is that you, yes you, are living in a work of fiction, and this particular Fact of Life was presented evidence-free in order to gauge your response / influence your future behaviour. Good luck!
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2003, 04:38:32 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"

The only logical conclusion is that you, yes you, are living in a work of fiction, and this particular Fact of Life was presented evidence-free in order to gauge your response / influence your future behaviour. Good luck!


Nice!
Although, well, I kind of answered that question by my introduction of the barbed c*ck comment.
What I meant was, who the fuk takes a picture of an erect, cat's c*ck?!?

Hence my Clerks quote. I can't see what other kind of person would do it.
That's kind of a lie actually.
I'm sure the sort of people how don't go out because they are scared of eyes might do this sort of thing.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2003, 04:42:29 am »

Quote from: "slink"
I'm sure the sort of people how don't go out because they are scared of eyes might do this sort of thing.


Yeah, them and those inscrutable veterinarians.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2003, 04:45:48 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"

Yeah, them and those inscrutable veterinarians.


Yea, but, they don't know how to use the internet surely?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2003, 05:15:20 am »

Quote from: "slink"



Hence my Clerks quote.


Don't suck any barbed dicks on the way through the parking lot!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2003, 06:09:16 am »

Street Zardoz, I'm a little impressed that you were able to stimulate your cat to the point of erection like that.

WAY TO GO, PERVERT

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
A Portrait of the Beef as a Young Man --12/4
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2003, 01:52:51 pm »

This thread seems to have taken...a turn.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up