Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009-11-18 - Crash  (Read 6531 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
2009-11-18 - Crash
« on: November 18, 2009, 02:07:48 pm »

http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2009-11-18

I always wanted a tree house with a spiraling staircase like that. And a ladder you could pull up after you. And a slide. And a harem.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 04:30:20 am »

This is a poster. I have no money.

These two facts depress me when brought up in tandem.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 05:18:14 am »

This is a poster. I have no money.

These two facts depress me when brought up in tandem.

agreed x 10298347023948572034857239587239458234985723485024958729468730648
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 05:21:35 am »

Whereas I am more depressed by the reminder that I do not got a harem.

*siiiiiiiiiigh*
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 05:28:27 am »

lprkn, you really want the poster?  im me your mailing info and you got one.  merry festivus.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 05:29:09 am »

Whereas I am more depressed by the reminder that I do not got a harem.

*siiiiiiiiiigh*

smets, you really want a harem?  im me your home address and you'll get 1/10 of one.  merry festivus.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 05:39:16 am »

dAMN Bluemoon, you really want that newbie of the year award.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 05:45:39 am »

dAMN Bluemoon, you really want that newbie of the year award.

Kissing writers babies, buying campaigning for votes.  Hell yeah.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 06:08:47 am »

my roommate and I have created a character who is...
the sleazy rich guy who gives women sybian machines. "hey, what's the matter you dumbass broad!? Here, have a sybian. heh heh heh. you're happy now, aren't you. heh heh heh."

(the connection is that I imagined BlueMoon mailing LFM a pocket-pussy.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 06:24:44 am »

inev what is your character's name, and what does his accent resemble

i am not thinking of bringing this to life why would you even think a thing
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 06:30:17 am »

it is like a douchey italian type dude.

the guy who says "hey, fuggedaboudit." Kind of.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 06:53:25 am »

Nah, I... I have very specific needs and notions of my harem, thank you for the effort.

There's three or four women I've thoroughly emotionally bonded to at different points in my thirty years and... basically, that would be the harem I'd want. haha.

(What would one-tenth of a harem BE exactly, though, and how the hell would it be mailed?)
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 07:37:46 am »

I always wanted to crash a rocket ship.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 08:30:43 pm »

Nah, I... I have very specific needs and notions of my harem, thank you for the effort.

There's three or four women I've thoroughly emotionally bonded to at different points in my thirty years and... basically, that would be the harem I'd want. haha.

(What would one-tenth of a harem BE exactly, though, and how the hell would it be mailed?)

Me!  And in a plane.  I figure a harem has to be 10 women, at least. 
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 08:32:07 pm »

my roommate and I have created a character who is...
the sleazy rich guy who gives women sybian machines. "hey, what's the matter you dumbass broad!? Here, have a sybian. heh heh heh. you're happy now, aren't you. heh heh heh."

(the connection is that I imagined BlueMoon mailing LFM a pocket-pussy.)

Nope, I seriously want to buy him a poster!  I have almost more money than I know what to do with, for about another month, then I'm going to be flat broke for the next eleventy years.  So, I'm getting people little things while I can.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up