Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: My new comic, Yumsters!  (Read 8590 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FancieBabie

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wudoin.com
My new comic, Yumsters!
« on: December 05, 2003, 08:58:18 am »

just finished the beta version of the site

constructive criticism good

Yumsters!


also, you can peep my new album: http://eqbling.hypermart.net/mp3/
best tracks are "enflated" and the 50 cent kuato remix.

thanks.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2003, 03:24:05 pm »

I don't get it.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2003, 05:12:30 pm »

The drawings look traced.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 06:53:34 pm »

Quote from: "Excited yet apprehensive because his new computer is coming on Saturday"
I don't get it.


Quote from: "pmcd9"
The drawings look traced.


The critics have spoken! Oh, snap!

Additionally I do not like being invited to "peep" things by someone who calls themselves Juice#####. PLEASE FIX
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2003, 07:02:38 pm »

You just make whatever kind of comics make you happy, dear, and the Good Lord will provide.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2003, 07:34:24 pm »

I dunno, I really kind of dig the forum where there's only one single solitary poster.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

FancieBabie

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wudoin.com
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2003, 12:31:08 am »

they are traces

no need to be snooty
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2003, 12:34:29 am »

I'm terribly, terribly sorry, but... Oh wait I'm not... but I'm with Jough on this.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2003, 12:53:51 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"

What is the sound of one hand clapping?


Upon being asked this question, you are supposed to slap the questioner across the face.  Hard.
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2003, 12:56:19 am »

Quote from: "Limmo"

Upon being asked this question, you are supposed to slap the questioner across the face.  Hard.


Finally. A solution! You fuck*ng genius you!
I mean, just because I'm so sick and tired of people citing that as if it's such an intelligent outlook on philosophical thinking.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2003, 01:03:46 am »

Speaking of slapping people across the face hard, I listened to the mp3s cited above.  So you don't have to.

Constructive criticism: at least they're short!
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2003, 01:14:42 am »

Quote from: "Limmo"
Speaking of slapping people across the face hard, I listened to the mp3s cited above.  So you don't have to.


I already told myself I didn't have to having viewed the comic. Or, whatever it was.
I just don't understand...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2003, 03:57:30 am »

On the basis of the comic alone I decided that my time was worth more than downloading those mp3s.

Sorry, FB, but our tastes obviously diverge at a fundamental level.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2003, 04:32:02 am »

Quote from: "Totally fuck*ng Pissed-Off at PC Mall's Shitty "Customer Service""


Sorry, FB, but our tastes obviously diverge at a fundamental level.


Wow!  Just, WOW!  That has got to be one of the most diplomatic sentences I've ever seen.

And from El Guapo, no less.

You truly are a man of many, many facets.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
My new comic, Yumsters!
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2003, 05:42:49 am »

You think, August?  Because I thought it was just a really subtle insult.

I think that I'm trying to tone down the anger that is slowly boiling just beneath the surface.  Tomorrow morning I'll wake up, calmly unpack my ak-47, and take out the lot of you before going Hemmingway on myself.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up