Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Secret Santa  (Read 22021 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2009, 08:30:57 am »

Your gift is an anvil?

yeah.  i karate chopped a solid piece of steel and it became an anvil.

Ah fuck. People are going to take pictures of this? I missed that part.

how else is everyone to know that it really happened?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2009, 12:46:05 pm »

Ah fuck. People are going to take pictures of this? I missed that part.

That is the whole point!

My gift is boxed and ready to go but it has to wait till I have finished putting together another gift that I need to mail. There is no way I am going to the post office twice in one holiday season.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2009, 02:19:21 pm »

Ah fuck. People are going to take pictures of this? I missed that part.

Linnea is starting to wish she hadn't sent a pair of her own used under#####.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2009, 04:22:38 pm »

Linnea is starting to wish she hadn't sent a pair of her own used under#####.

Tastes just like chicken!
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2009, 05:10:41 pm »

Well, whoever has my name had better mail it early, because I'm leaving on the 22nd for Orlando and won't be back 'til 2010.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2009, 05:14:13 pm »

Well, whoever has my name had better mail it early, because I'm leaving on the 22nd for Orlando and won't be back 'til 2010.

I somehow read this as you leaving until October
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2009, 06:35:57 pm »

I wanta to know why you people would consider mailing early like this. My recipient will be under strict orders to wait until Christmas Eve.

It's the way things are done, you know.

i like to mail early because the USPS is the government.  their poop is not in a group, at times.  if there is a problem that i can take care of, i can do so in as timely a manner as possible.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2009, 09:35:02 pm »

Mailing early? Our postal service is kinda nutty. I just want to make sure my prezzie gets there on time. My recipient needs to make sure to read the card first.

READ
THE
CARD
FIRST,
DOGG.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2009, 01:45:15 am »

My purchases are made!

ATTN: Person who I bought for...

It will look like I spent way over the suggested cost thing, I did not, I only went a little over, the things I bought I got good sales on.

Now, the adventure that is mailing things!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2009, 04:41:45 pm »

because i am mailing as late as i will be(wednesday) i think my gift will probably not get to my reciever before Christmas.  and with the seasonal USPS rush, i just hope it gets there before new years....




dudes!  i just got my SS gift!  it was from linnea.  no lie, its the best hoodie i own now.

czech it:









P.S. -

I
DID
INDEED
READ
THE
CARD
FIRST,
MA'AM.

I
HOPE
I
HAVE
HONORED
YOUR
WISHES
IN
A
SATISFACTORY
MANNER.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 07:50:56 pm by greenkoolayd »
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2009, 08:23:57 pm »

Cool! Extra points awarded for use of mspaint.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2009, 09:42:13 pm »

Hahah, you dork. That is hilarious.

It is a fine sweatshirt indeed. It was like three pounds to mail. I am glad that you enjoy it.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2009, 10:01:12 pm »

Extra points awarded for use of mspaint.
'tis a not bad time killer.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2009, 10:48:33 pm »

OMG, total creepy stalker Secret Santa gift!



I mean, I believe that someone who re-read the archives devotedly could figure out that these are things that I have considered buying, but how did he know that I had not actually bought any of them yet???
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2009, 10:53:01 pm »

Niiice.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Up