Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: Secret Santa  (Read 21973 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2010, 11:04:35 pm »

Linnea, did you ever receive your gift?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #166 on: January 19, 2010, 05:53:42 am »

Linnea, did you ever receive your gift?

No. I have been checking at the post office every day.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Secret Santa
« Reply #167 on: January 19, 2010, 06:00:36 am »

I, too, still lack the dark power of Secret Satan.

THE DARK POWER!

MU-hahahahahahaha.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up