Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination  (Read 5613 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 03:54:48 pm »

I'm trying to imagine what kind of car God would drive....
Hell hath no Fury....'cuz God be drivin' 'em all!

[Reposted courtesy of Hamscout, Minister of the Department of Hastily Photoshopped Buggery. All rights reserved.]
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2009, 05:17:07 pm »

(It is because I sometimes get all worked up and go through brief periods of Being A Dick about politics. The cans that "wacky wordplay LFM" got WERE there, it's just that "left-wing agnostic ideologue LFM" sometimes shows up and gets them taken away. It is like the summer and the winter, the summer needs the winter to recharge and yet tiny cans of soda blow up when they freeze.)

Self-awareness is a beautiful thing.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2009, 05:25:39 pm »

Yeah... though self-control would be better.

I dunno if I'll quite master that one in the paltry handfull of years I get on this earth.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2009, 08:10:09 pm »

Hell hath no Fury....'cuz God be drivin' 'em all!

[Reposted courtesy of Hamscout, Minister of the Department of Hastily Photoshopped Buggery. All rights reserved.]

I tried to give you 3 cans but, as with handguns, there's a waiting period.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2009, 04:48:04 am »

I'm thinking he drives the red car from MASK. The one the leader drives with the gull wing doors/wings.

canned for the sweet reference to a show that was rad when i was a lad.

(It is because I sometimes get all worked up and go through brief periods of Being A Dick about politics. The cans that "wacky wordplay LFM" got WERE there, it's just that "left-wing agnostic ideologue LFM" sometimes shows up and gets them taken away. It is like the summer and the winter, the summer needs the winter to recharge and yet tiny cans of soda blow up when they freeze.)

another excellent analogy.  you keep this up, and youre going to get some positive attention.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2009, 06:08:12 am »

Holy hell the assbar comments have finally degenerated into some fever nightmare over there. The first like 10 posts are half Shithead noise and then some person posted individual images of every single achewood strip ever in a single post. Literally unreadable. Head over to assbar if you feel like losing faith in humanity.

(internet things need moderators. This includes things like message boards and modern warfare 2.)
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2009, 04:58:01 pm »

Holy hell the assbar comments have finally degenerated into some fever nightmare over there. The first like 10 posts are half Shithead noise and then some person posted individual images of every single achewood strip ever in a single post. Literally unreadable.
No wonder I couldn't get it to open. My computer is basically in a retirement home at this point. Pre-chewed meals only for this old broad.

Anyway, AIU should not be thought of as a good representation of humanity. Losing your faith in humanity over one of his posts would be like doing so because a dog took a thousand shits in a day. It's sad and ugly, but it's doesn't reflect on humanity.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2009, 08:00:06 pm »

Holy hell the assbar comments have finally degenerated into some fever nightmare over there. The first like 10 posts are half Shithead noise and then some person posted individual images of every single achewood strip ever in a single post. Literally unreadable. Head over to assbar if you feel like losing faith in humanity.

(internet things need moderators. This includes things like message boards and modern warfare 2.)
Every strip ever? Sounds a bit like the neurotic troll that we briefly shared with that board.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2009, 09:28:56 pm »

Every strip ever? Sounds a bit like the neurotic troll that we briefly shared with that board.

Chris Onstad?
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2009, 02:39:04 am »

canned for the sweet reference to a show that was rad when i was a lad.

I'm so old, I saw MASK and could only think of the movie with Cher and Eric Roberts.  *sigh*
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2009, 02:49:11 am »

I'm so old, I saw MASK and could only think of the movie with Cher and Eric Roberts.  *sigh*
I thought of both. That's my age.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2009, 07:03:05 am »

Jim Carrey's movie.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2009, 08:48:11 am »

Jim Carrey's movie.

Yeah, I did this at first. I'm sorry old people.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2009, 10:21:45 am »

(It is because I sometimes get all worked up and go through brief periods of Being A Dick about politics.

The Arts seem to be a bit of a rocky patch, too.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 10:37:19 am by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2009, 03:15:43 pm »

The Arts seem to be a bit of a rocky patch, too.

dont forget that time he led the KKK march, or when he sold euthanized critters to that panda express.  and who could forget that whole holocaust-dealie?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up