Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lady The Gaga  (Read 11179 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2009, 12:04:31 am »

yeah, I find her music so bad that I don't even want to dance to it. I just want to HATE.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2009, 01:15:49 am »

At first I thought I had never heard any of Lady Gaga's stuff. But they do play it at the bar, and damn is her stuff catchy. I like dancing to her music. Her stuff would be great in a workout playlist. I love her crazy fashion style. Also, I think her nose is perfect.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2009, 01:25:11 am »

I do have a question. Every time I read about Lady Gaga, I some d-bag is making comments that she has a "package". WTF is up with that? She is biologically female, right? Or is she intersex? I'm confused.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2009, 01:47:37 am »

intersex. she has a "peener" in her words.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2009, 02:18:28 am »

intersex. she has a "peener" in her words.

Well, her manager apparently told ABC news (a source I consider more reputable than, say, Bossip.com) that it's bunk. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=8278249&page=1 Guess I answered my own question.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2009, 04:04:20 am »

there's an old interview wherein she mentions it.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2009, 05:05:27 am »

there's an old interview wherein she mentions it.
I thought I read that that interview was a hoax.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2009, 03:12:22 am »

She strikes me as the type who would stir up rumors to raise her profile.  She's cut from Madonna's cloth in a self-promotion way.  I like her nose.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2009, 03:23:33 am »

Also this: Poker Face live and acoustic, slowed down with some character Poker Face live and acoustic, slowed down with some character
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2009, 10:57:51 pm »

I have to admit that I thought she was sily at first, because it seemed to me that she had Serious Face. But then I heard her music, and watched some interviews, and heard other people talking about her, and I realized that her Serious Face is like Colbert's, in that there is always a smile under the surface, and once you know it's there, you can always find it. Now I think she's awesome, and Relevant.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2009, 02:44:59 pm »

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

SHE IS AN AGENT OF THE ILLUMINATI

the commments are even better
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2009, 01:18:11 am »

I WANT TO BELIEVE
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Lady The Gaga
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2009, 06:04:33 am »

just saw her at the fox, she had two mediocre openers in front of the scrim.

and then she rocked the house. i've never seen a show so technically amazing, but i don't go see pop concerts or U2. i was thoroughly entertained and out of respect for those who knew the words, i didn't try to sing along.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up